Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ouran High Host Club looking forward to it

Newbie 4n1m3 $p3(14£1$7 may be famous one day 4n1m3 $p3(14£1$7 may be famous one day 4n1m3 $p3(14£1$7's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High Host Club

i like reading Newtype magazine.
    Peace Be Unto You. H4(|{ 7h3 P£4n37!

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHobbit13
    I liked the use of the light bulbs in the first episode. ^_^ Four lit bulbs in, I was like "Oh...well that's pretty clever!" Hehe.
    haha i was too slow and didnt get it until the last one lit ><
    buh yeah its a very good series, funny and has surprising depth. very original

Newbie Lyla may be famous one day Lyla may be famous one day Lyla's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouran High School Host Club is a wonderful series. The romance between Tamaki and Haruhi is so intriguing. They are so different...The twins are really interesting people...^^; And so funny...

THEY can have the WORLD, we'll CREATE our OWN.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Episode 5 was just released! It's the chapter of the manga where the Twins fight! Hehe! It came out so well in the episode!
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

haha yeah i saw it yesterday. damn those devilish twins xD i cant get enough of them lol *squeals like a school girl*

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

This show is kinda weird, in the first episode these girly dudes thought that the main chick character was a boy. Though, the show is weird, it is worth it to watch it.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't watched it, only read it.

I love the drawings. ^^ And... well, it's not exactly hardcore yaoi, but I love it anyway. The Itachiin twins are so funny.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the manga, too. Vol 6 just came out, and I was so excited to finally get it. While I don't like Tamaki's grandmother (grrrrrrr!), I adore his father and the Twins' mother.

Episode 6 wasn't quite as thrilling after watching episode 5, but I still liked it. I've seen the titles for the next few episodes, so I can guess which plotlines those are. I can't wait to see them.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast