Closed Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouran High School Host Club

I can't believe there isn't an Ouran thread on the first page. Like, everybody's supposed to be watching it. So is it just me, or is anyone else here into super-wealthy bishounens with too much free time?

I absolutely love the Hitachiin twins and..... God, I really need to run out and buy Vol 9 of the manga!!!
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Jul 06, 2006 at 11:47 PM.

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Hmmm....well i've only watched till epsiode 9 but i'll say that Kyouya is my fav. character, he's the character with the glasses for the people who dont kno, next to that is haruhi!!. Kyouya puts off the "i kno everything" look lol. Not that it resembles me in any way.Muah ==;

When i watched this i thought that " this is nothin but fillers filled into an anime series" still feel the same way.May be a little wrong but overall imo this anime is pretty funny.

Newbie VenusLove may be famous one day VenusLove may be famous one day VenusLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE HONEY!!!!!! HE IS SO KAWAII!!!!! I always fall for the Cute Blonde kids!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Honey x Mori = WUB!!!

All I can say is... MOE!!!

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a funny anime and it isn't too bad. Kyouya's a cool character and interesting in a way.....its so funny when you see him writing in that book or what ever it is. The twins are my fav. they're just unique.

Thanks

Kyoya... I dunno. You hardly ever see him entertaining guests (in fact, in the anime, you only get a 3-second glimpse of him sitting with girls in the 1st episode).

I like how Tamaki refers to himself as Haruhi's father (making Kyoya his "mother"). The bit where he batted the twins away (when they were talking to Haruhi about swimsuits) and yelled something about SEKUHARA (sexual harrassment) was really funny.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well even if we don't see kyoya being a host, his just unique in his own way. Like how he goes typing on his laptop or writing in that book of his. oh....and i think it was a part in the ep where the twins fight, "oh Haruhi.....something bout being ur fault".

Tamaki's always going around nd saying "daddy wants this and tat....etc" though its real funny how he refers to kyoya as being the "mother".

"Honey"-sempai, i really don't get how he can be a senior even though they explain it in the beginning. He's just too different.

Thanks

It's more believable if you read the manga, because there are no voices. The producers had to give Honey-senpai a squeaky, high-pitched little-kid voice to lend to his cute appeal, that's all. But that's all right, we all love him anyway.

Kyouya's the mother because, as he mentioned, of his position as Vice-President of the Host Club. Tamaki is the father because he's the president.

BTW, in the episode with the twins fighting, is the little girl supposed to be Haruhi? It looks like her (because of the hair) but Haruhi wasn't supposed to have been in Ouran yet.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast