Closed Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Woah!.....tats fast, i only just finished ep 18. Probably cause i'm just slow.
    Ep. 21....hmmmm, *wonders what can be so great* ....well i'll just have to wait and see. ^ ^

I found vol. 6, somewhere along the internet. im happy ^ ^, though it took a while. It was somewhat really interesting.

I guess ill have another look around for vol.7 and more.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Watching raws gives you a pretty good headstart.

LOL, you jumped straight to Vol 6?? That's fast.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

hey!!! how do you all watch this stuff!!!
    i wanna watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Download using a BT client.
    Go to http://www.mininova.org and search for Ouran High School Host Club. Out'll pop a list of Ouran torrents. They include links to Azureus/Nanotorrent download sites too, I think.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch a lot of my anime on www.youtube.com. You don't get to download it, just watch it. However, I do download from a paid sight ($5.00/month) so that I can keep the episodes. I also watch from www.animecrave.com ($5.00/month), where a lot of the anime is in English rather than having to read subtitles. Although, I've gotten use to reading subtitles. I'm actually starting to learn a little Japanese (very little japanese). It's hard trying to learn 2 languages at a time (Tagalog and Japanese). Check out www.asiandollshop.com, there's a bunch of manga sold on that sight or ebay (some used/some new).

Thanks

Nah. I usually watch on Online TV, via Winamp. Free. And I download raws, so I get them pretty quick. I was hoping that the AK team would decide to sub Ouran, because I'm one of the AK subbers, but ah well. They're pretty inactive these days. I notice Solar and FroP didn't do a very good job subbing Ouran.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch it often from youtube. Even so, i still download the episodes from Lunar. Sometimes i can be bothered to watch it raw. I don't know about Solar and FroP becuase i only download it from Lunar.
    Lunar was slow on uploading ep 18, so i think its behind others, but i think its the best subbed.

Thanks

Aiiieee.... no, wait, I meant to say Lunar, not Solar.
    Solar has always been one of the best subbers around... but they seemed to have stopped at Ep 15. Guess their subbers ran out of time too. It's Lunar that made quite a number of mistakes in the subbing. It's good to not have to do depend on the subs.

I haven't watched 21 yet, let alone 20. o.O;; Still stuck at 19.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast