Closed Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

It definitely is more of a girl's show. I think, honestly, if I were a guy, I wouldn't think too much of Ouran. ^^;; Guys can watch guys, sure, but they tend to like action. Ouran mainly revolves around a bunch of hosts entertaining girls, and I can understand if guys get sick of watching that after an episode or two.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just dimwitted to those things. I don't pay much attention to it. Anyway, patiently waiting for episode 22. la la la...The pic in my sig is one of my fave scenes. hee hee

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    It definitely is more of a girl's show. I think, honestly, if I were a guy, I wouldn't think too much of Ouran. ^^;; Guys can watch guys, sure, but they tend to like action. Ouran mainly revolves around a bunch of hosts entertaining girls, and I can understand if guys get sick of watching that after an episode or two.
    Yea thats probably very close to right. Though some guys do like it, not that i would be thinking that they were gay or anything else along those lines.
    Its anime, its a type of entertianment for both females and males.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I just wonder why they only decided to bring the Halloween bit now. And where are all the other outfits? Why are they all vampires??? And they even changed the story...
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Sep 08, 2006 at 07:15 PM.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they did. Even though it deffered from the manga quite a bit, I thought it was still funny. There should have been more costumes for them, but what can you do. They did end up being something else later on in the show.

Thanks

Mori in his doggy suit! For a moment I really thought I'd get to see Mori in doggy suit with a bone in his mouth...

Thanks
    Yeah, I know, I was all ready for it!

I am downloading episode 22 right now. I can't wait! I'll let you know how it came out.

Don't hate me, I just got done watching episode 22. Mori is so cool! Can't tell you much more without giving the whole story away!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 09, 2006 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks

OT : Mind merging all 3 of your posts? Multiple-posting's not allowed. ^^;;

I know, I'm d/loading Ep 22 now too. For some reason I can't get Ouran on online TV. Yeesh. Haha, poor Mori. Did you see his face when Kasanoda was saying all that stuff about him??
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Sep 10, 2006 at 12:50 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast