Closed Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

^ I know neither could I! lol! I was laughing so hard my sides ached! I love that ep. especially the ending.
    I wish the series didn't have to end! oh well, time to buy the manga now..

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

After this episode, I'll have to wait and hear spoilers to know how things go on in the series....just like what happened in Fruit Basket I guess, if the series goes on in manga format only that is...though Fruit Basket shall be lent to me eventually, when my friend gets a hold of her super huge collection that is currently in storage for various reasons.....patiente is bliss...though sometimes it's long being patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I couldn't stop laughing each time he asked Kyouya for something, and started jumping up and down yelling, "KYOUYA! KYOUYA!! MON AMI!!!"
    Oh I know! He was cracking me up! Evidently Kyouya cracked up under Tamaki's strong personality. Poor guy. Yeah, it was a nice change to see him differ from his usual character. Yes, Tamaki hasn't changed. That's we all love him and so does the rest of the Host Club. It wouldn't be the same if Tamaki changed, would it. That's a really scary thought.

I'm still waiting on the site I get my downloads from to see ep 25...I'm dyin' here! Agh, I know as soon as I watch it, I'm gonna have a heart attack just waiting for ep 26...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

tamaki is gonna marry that elcleire girl and hahrahi is gonna stop him. and kyouyou got slapped!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally watched ep 25 last night. This episode really does stray from the manga quite a bit. I was surprised and delighted at the same time. Knowing that it wasn't exactly the same. This is very interesting. Also these episodes are coming up in different time frames from that of the manga. Which is also a nice surprise. At least I'm not watching it page per page.
    As for the elcleire chick, she's gotta go. This isn't right! Ah well, I guess well see who really ends up with Haruhi in ep 26. Unless they're going to stop it without giving us closer. That would bite big ones! I did not watch the preview, I want to see the whole thing.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Most manga and anime don't really, well, have the same plot. (one of the worst offenders being the Samurai Deeper KYO anime)

Blehhhh. I don't even like the name Elcleire.

BTW, princesslady, it would be nice if you didn't post spoilers until you're absolutely sure everyone's watched that episode. ^^;; I can think of a few posters from this thread who'll be furious to find out.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

i finished watching ep 25 as well and we've got a better understanding of Tamaki's past. However as i don't want to spoil anything i'll just leave it to that.
    Also is ep 26 suppose to be the last ep?.

Thanks

I think so, by the way everyone is making it sound. Some anime only go about 26 episodes, and some up to 200 plus.

Yeah, I'm not a huge Elcleire fan either. She looks way too manipulative. Plus I keep wanting to call her eclaire. Why do they make the names impossible sometimes. Anyway, patiently waiting for ep 26. I hate to see this thread end with the last episode of Ouran. It's such a pleasure talking to all of you about it. I guess we can still talk about the manga. Blue_Rebel, you're right, the manga and the anime plots do tend to differ quite a bit from each other.

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast