Closed Thread
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Finally got to see the last episode today. I'm so sad it's over! It was great, as usual. I won't mention anymore than that, cause I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet. Yeah, they definitely need to follow it up with a second season. Only cause I'm selfish like that, and wish to see the series continue.

BTW - It is Eclaire.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i loved it when tamaki jumped off the car to get harhoi
    and they need a season 2 or a movie or something

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, lets cross our fingers that they will follow up with it, whether it be a second season or a movie.
    Again, I don't want to say more cause I don't know who hasn't seen the last episode yet. So we'll leave it at that. Until I start hearing from more of you who have seen it, I will not make anymore comments in regards to details. ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    The jumping was um, kinda unrealistic. Same goes for the time he jumped off the cliff to save Haruhi when she got shoved off. But I do like the way Haruhi left the twins behind to go after Tamaki. The sweat on her face, that determined look.... It was really cute, too, how Kyouya whisked Haruhi away at the very end when Tamaki wanted to dance with her.

Thanks
    That was a great scene wasn't it? Tamaki is all waving his hands and looking all mad... I like at the begining of the dance you see Haruhi dancing with Honey, they were twirling around and around...it was so cute!

I also thought it was funny that both Tamaki and Kyouya's father wanted Haruhi to get married to their sons.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    well.... i've been a bit behind but i've caught up. I watched the last ep yesterday night. It was a fitting ending for the anime.
    @blue_rebel- lol, it was really funny when Kyouya did that at the dance. Tamaki's face was hilarious. Honey and Haruhi dancing was cute, they were twirling.
    @Chibi_kitty_Angel- their fathers can't be friends just yet, ^ ^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe there'll be a second season. Who knows? The manga's only at Vol 9 anyway.

Thanks
    I hope so. Unfortunately I've only made it to Vol 6...I need more funding! T_T

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast