Closed Thread
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...that's interesting. I totally forgot about the guy from her old school...yeah, I can't remember his name either...
    I guess getting together with Tamaki would be kind of like getting together with her Dad. Since they have similar personality traits. That might actually work for Haruhi, she already knows how to handle him. ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    He'd just get in Haruhi's way... >__>
    OMG, deja vu. Haruhi's mom was a lawyer too, and if Haruhi ended up settling with someone like her dad...... o.O;;

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    There might come a day when Tamaki will dress like a girl continuously? Is that what you were thinking? lol
    Yeah, it would be weird, it would be the same situation, except Tamaki has more money, or should I say his dad does. ^_^

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, tamaki probably would be drunk to do that. Cross dress?! O.o

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eeeeeek.
    It's not too hard to imagine, though - I mean, when you think of all the dressing up he's done for the Host Club. Haruhi x Tamaki = another Haruhi???

Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

It's quite possilbe that they would make another Haruhi...hmmm...that's interesting..Okay, let's say Haruhi gets with Kyouya. I think that Haruhi would constantly be thinking about what's behind one of his "plans" all the time. That could get tiring for her.
    Imagining Haruhi with Honey...looks a little weird...Honey is just so adorable and small.
    Hmmm...let's see Mori...NO!!! I don't wanna think about that. Although, I think they would make a cute couple. Although, it would be hard to think of they would talk about.

Thanks

Haruhi x Mori = sweeeeet!
    He'd be protecting her all the time. Hahahaha. Oh, I know, how about Casanova-kun? He likes her a lot, and Haruhi doesn't seem to mind being around him.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to cross Cassanova out, although Haruhi doesn't seem to mind him, the rest of the host club does, in exception to kyouya and mori and maybe honey. I'm sure they'll do anything to stop that from happening.
    Haruhi x Mori is actually qan interesting pairing, though i wouldn't have thought too much about it.

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast