Closed Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Casanova-kun...hmmm..that's interesting.. Although, I'm not sure if they look right together.
    I could see Haruhi and Mori together, I think they totally mesh well. Yeah, you're right blue_rebel, Mori would be protecting her constantly. Although, I think he does that already, along with the rest of the host club. I think Mori likes her, but doesn't admit it. Wouldn't that make for a very interesting storyline twist!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Mmmm... I'm not so sure. It's probably more of an... instinct? Because he's always protecting Honey? So he instinctively protects anyone around him who's in danger. Hahahah, Haruhi with a totally reticent Mori. Hmmmmmm. But yeah, they would look pretty good together. X)

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

That's probably true that Mori is protective of those around him. I don't know about him actually liking her though. From the way he acts, seems to me, more like he is just being nice.
    What about kyouya? he does seem to show quite a bit of interest in Haruhi.

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

^ That's true. I think kyouya and haruhi would make a good item even better than Mori and haruhi (just thinking about their conversation is torture). With kyouya I think their personality match perfectly though, I don't think it'll be that exciting as both of them are practical and sensible characters.
    As for casanova-kun and haruhi now that is pretty amusing although I'm not looking forward to it...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Kyouya has a soft spot for Haruhi because she's *surprisingly* observant. She has this ability to see through people, and it's probably for that reason that Kyouya's able to be more open with her, in a sense. Being the person that Kyouya is, fairly secretive and all, it must've come as a shock... but yeah, in front of her he has nothing to hide, because she can find out easily anyway.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

That's what's great about Haruhi, her ability to see through people. Tamaki is the same way too, he sees through other people (mostly their pain), it's an instinct for him. I think that's why he chose the particular people that are currently in the club. Altogether they are nothing alike but somehow they all mesh together. Somewhere in the middle is Haruhi because she did not get taken in by all the hype of the club (even though it was an accident that she got where she is). Her blatant honesty and her matter of fact attitude is a great tie to the whole club.
    In any case, I could see Kyouya and and Haruhi together, but I still like the idea of the quiet guy getting the girl. It would just everyone for a loop. ^_^

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

But the odd thing is for a pretty observant character she remains oblivious that the guys around her are falling for her..well, all of them are clueless I suppose.
    Last edited by ~momoko~; Oct 17, 2006 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks

But see, Tamaki himself doesn't realise he likes Haruhi. Maybe that's why Haruhi doesn't really see it either. And it's possible that Haruhi realises that Hikaru and Kasanoda both have feelings for her - watch carefully how she replies, and what she says... she's probably just hiding it too. We only don't know because there isn't much third-party narration in the anime (in fact, none at all unless there are flashbacks).

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast