Closed Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

It's definitely in one of the earlier episodes... medical examination? Dance party? Agh, don't remember. Sorry. >__>

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry. ^ ^ i'll trust you with saying, ' haruhi got lots of confessions'. I just probably missed it, or it's just slipped my mind.
    About before, since you're continuing with the manga, after the anime ending, is there anything different?

Newbie inuyasha4ever890 may be famous one day inuyasha4ever890 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wink Re: Ouran High School Host Club

I love that show I have wacth ever single episode I love the prince.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I am in agreement with blue_rebel yes, there was mention by Kyouya in the earlier episodes about Haruhi getting lots of confessions in middle school. Again, as thick headed as she is with it comes to love, she probably did not think twice about them. That's going back to the situation with her friend that confessed to her and she didn't notice it. She's definitely one of those people who you have to say up front "I like you a lot and I want to be your boyfriend".
    I do know people who are like that. They're great when it comes to gauging other peoples personalities but not necessarily when it comes to love. Usually the closer the person is to you that loves you the less likely you are to notice. Am I right or wrong on that?

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chibi_kitty_angel
    Usually the closer the person is to you that loves you the less likely you are to notice. Am I right or wrong on that?
    You're probably very correct on that, though i can't be too sure myself. It seems to suit Haruhi that way, after all she is a very straight forward person that is a bit dense, e.g. the time Arai confessed to her and when she told the club how she could tell between the Hitachiin twins.

I loved that part when she could tell the difference between Hikaru and Kaoru, a lot changed for them.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

It's up to Vol 9, as far as I know...

I suppose it's fine that way, that Haruhi can be a bit thickheaded when it comes to love. It gives her a more... "natural" appeal. If she were that knowing I'm guessing she would have a slightly difficult time hanging out with the guys when she knows they all have a crush on her. ^^;;

Newbie Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be very awkward indeed. But I think that characteristic makes her rather cute ^_^ Though my favourite character would still be Kyouya the Shadow King!! lol
    Dreams of snow falling softly in the dark-filled night,
    Dreams of wings and stars and endless light.
    I'd live a thousand years and wait a thousand more for you,
    I'd dream a thousand dreams and hope that dreams come true.

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

um im kinda lost uuuh what are u guys talkin about

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast