Closed Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Blehhh!! Kyouya has too many fans!!! >_< Hahahah, not that I mind, though. Mori is all mine! XD

@ Dark Ichigo X : *sigh* PLEASE go read the previous posts. What we talk about keeps changing, so it won't be easy to explain. What we are currently discussing is Haruhi's relationship with the members of the host club.

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha but i like u all to tell me. its more fun that way.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Blue_rebel, don't forget you gotta share Mori with me. Yes, that is what Haruhi's appeal is, her thickheadedness towards love.

@ hamu-hamu, yeah the part where she could tell Kaoru and Hikaru apart was one of the best scenes. It was also a great turning point for those two characters as well.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep it was the turning point of for the twins. I still don't know whether that girl that asked them when they were younger to join in making a snowman. It looked like haruhi.
    Haruhi's personality suits her real well because you get this feeling that she differnet then other main female characters of other animes.

@ Blue_rebel and Chibi_kitty_angel- you two can have Mori. I'll take the twins ^ ^ or kaoru is fine.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Darn it. Sharing sux. Why don't you have Honey, Angel? He'll be sweet to have around... until he starts snitching all your snacks, that is.

Yeah, the girl looked like Haruhi all right (because of the hair, right?) but Haruhi wasn't from Ouran before that... that's the one thing that makes me doubt the girl may have been Haruhi.

Newbie Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi's Avatar
    Thanks

Was that scene in Ouran? I thought it was just a random park/playground. I doubt it was Haruhi but I agree that the hair style looked like her. Seeing that the girl knew the twins made me feel that is wasn't Haruhi as she'd most likely remember them later when she enrolled in Ouran.
    Dreams of snow falling softly in the dark-filled night,
    Dreams of wings and stars and endless light.
    I'd live a thousand years and wait a thousand more for you,
    I'd dream a thousand dreams and hope that dreams come true.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Blue_rebel- not planning to share are we ^ ^. Honey can be cute enough though chibi kitty probably wants Mori more, don't you think?
    Snatching snacks, thats hilarious, just be sure to make lots of dessert for after dinner everyday.
    About that scene, like Linren Seishi, i too thought it was at a park or something like that. However another reason which i doubt it was her was when she pointed out who was who but she got it wrong, didn't she?
    However haruhi can tell them apart, unless that was a young haruhi who wasn't as smart.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh come on blue_rebel share...Although Honey is adorable as can be. I'm not sure if I want to share my snacks though. ^_^ He might be a good playmate for my daughter, since he's like a little kid. ^_^ I'm afraid that Honey would just sap me of energy from watching him eat all those snacks. @_@ Plus, with Mori, you can just hang not have too much conversation and be totally cool with each other.
    As for the girl that was met the twins when they were young, I too thought it was Haruhi, but again, she was not able to distinguish between the two. Plus, I think they were at Ouran in the elementary section, which Haruhi did not go to at that time. With that it made me re-think that it was Haruhi.

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast