Closed Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

Newbie Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Must be a force of habit or something XD But I do think the scene about Honey getting a toothache and Mori blaming it on himself a bit too much =p
    Dreams of snow falling softly in the dark-filled night,
    Dreams of wings and stars and endless light.
    I'd live a thousand years and wait a thousand more for you,
    I'd dream a thousand dreams and hope that dreams come true.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Mori is just extremely devoted to Honey is all. Can't blame a guy for his devotion. At least with that kind of devotion to someone you know he'll always be faithful. ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, but to someone else instead of his girlfriend??? I imagine Honey would have to order him to be faithful to a girl before he'd actually consider it. He doesn't seem like he's all that interested in girls. LOL, there I go again, talking about going out with the Host Club members. ^^;;

pam
    Newbie pam may be famous one day pam may be famous one day pam's Avatar
    Thanks

i thinki tamaki's the best he's acting really cool when somebody says him he's weird
    nothing to loose

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure Mori's just not interested in girls yet, i don;t think he'll wait for Honey's account. That would be strange, not to mention how devoted he is to Honey.
    Going out on a date with Tamaki would be......somewhat unpredictable becuase of the way Tamaki acts. Though it kinda depends.
    The other host club members may be different.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya know, I was really hoping to see more of Casanova-kun to see what would would happen. I guess I'll just have to keep saving money to get the manga..
    A date with Tamaki, would be adventurous at best. Like I said before, you'll never be bored around him. As for Mori, you may be right. He may not currently have found the right girl to be interested in. Even so, I think that Haruhi holds a special place with Mori, as with the other guys. Being that she's kind of one of the guys. ^_^ I'm really interested to see what's going to happen between Kyouya, Haruhi, and Tamaki...since the father's both approve and chose Haruhi and all. Can't wait to read more of the series. Still unbelievably broke. T_T

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure what's going to happen between kyouya, haruhi and tamaki. I would want to know, but i'm only following the anime. Thats ended, sad.
    Their fathers still can't be friends though. I used to think they were, because kyouya and tamaki seemed to be such good friends.

Thanks

I thought that the father's would be friends too, but guess not. They were rivals looking to be possible business partners, turned rivals again. Strange how things turn out that way.

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast