Closed Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

@ Blue_rebel- i never knew Mori was your favourite character?! O.o......did u mention it before?....hm oh well.
    Tamaki is so funny yet he can be a bit absent minded. Still he's really caring.
    The twins are my fav, even though they are trouble makers. ^ ^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ermmm well. Mori is cool. XD XD And he doesn't do anything silly or mess up. I like the part in Ep 18 where he said that Honey would definitely let Chika win, and he was wrong... and suddenly the background went all black and he was like "Ah". Hahahaha.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

That was hilarious! he was so sure of himself. It cracked me up. Usually Mori doesn't say anything unless he's pretty sure. Oh! The episode where Honey had to stay away from sweets for like 3 days, and one of those days was Valentine's Day. Poor Mori, beat himself up over that. Honey was scary..
    The supermarket scene is great as well when they're all following Haruhi and Tamaki. You could see Honey and Mori in the background, then you see the twins pass by.
    I still think it's funny how much Haruhi's Dad and Tamaki are alike-aside from the cross dressing-wait a minute...he's done that too hasn't he? Ah, the episode with the Lobelia Girls Academy Zuka Club Members show up. Hee hee..

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha. I like Mori in the "Sawayaka" episode. That bit where he was chopping wood for no reason? XD

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah! That was totally hilarious! ya know he looked cool! hee hee. I also like the episode where they head of to the beach- can't remember the name of it. It was changed a bit between the manga and the anime series, did you notice? This is where Tamaki finds out what Haruhi is most afraid of. It was so touching.

Thanks

Yeah, it was different from the manga. The beach should have Nekozawa's, not Kyouya's. And that cat-head-shaped rock didn't appear in the anime. (or did it? I can't remember) That should've been the first time Nekozawa appears without his robes (I like the bit where they had to rush Haruhi to the bathroom and Nekozawa jumped out, blonde hair and all, going, "Nan'no sawagi!?" and they stared at him like, who the heck are you??). Hahaha. Yeah, the manga's full of funny bits that weren't included in the anime. Whyyyy???

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well aren't manga alsways the ones with all the detail and the anime is just like a summary in a way. It doesn't get everything to be excatly the same.

Thanks

That's true, but leaving out something like Nekozawa not having his robe for the first time was totally crucial, I think. It was a great scene! Ah well, such is the anime/manga world. I can't wait to get to vol 8 and 9 and more episodes.

Ooohh!! I just thought of the episode with Nekozawa and his little sister. Tamaki gets mistaken as her big brother. It was great! ahh...I think I'll watch an episode before I go to bed..

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast