+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whose the greatest singer

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Whose the greatest singer

Knowing that all of our favorite Host Club member's Dubber are all singers.. Who among them do you think having the niciest voice...

For me, its Kyouya whose dubber is Masaya Matsukaze.. Kyouya sang several Songs in the series and in some Drama CDs of Ouran Host CLub.. Such songs are iTsumo Soba ni(which is his solo song), and Mata Ashita(Together with the rest of th host they sing this song).

Haruhi is also nice as her dubber would be Maaya Sakamoto.. The one I remember is the song she sang when the St.Lobelia Students Benio, Hinako, and Shizuru kidnap her and force her to be the replacement of a certain actress in the play to the tribute of "Nadeshiko's Day"(Zuka Club's Founder).

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whose the greatest singer

i like the song of haruhi's in episode "19- The counter attack of Lobelia Girls' Academy" the song when they were training (lips synchronizing ) not the one in the show ... hum hum that's my opinion ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie coochachu is off to a good start coochachu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Knowing that all of our favorite Host Club member's Dubber are all singers.. Who among them do you think having the niciest voice...

For me, its Kyouya whose dubber is Masaya Matsukaze.. Kyouya sang several Songs in the series and in some Drama CDs of Ouran Host CLub.. Such songs are iTsumo Soba ni(which is his solo song), and Mata Ashita(Together with the rest of th host they sing this song).

Haruhi is also nice as her dubber would be Maaya Sakamoto.. The one I remember is the song she sang when the St.Lobelia Students Benio, Hinako, and Shizuru kidnap her and force her to be the replacement of a certain actress in the play to the tribute of "Nadeshiko's Day"(Zuka Club's Founder).
    Hmm @@" Sorry but according to my memory... Matsukaze only sang one solo for Ouran and that's "Tsumetai Yoru". "Itsumo Soba ni" is sung by Mori's seiyuu...I forgot his name, sorry XD" I really like "Mata Ashita" as it has a really lighthearted melody and rhythm. As for who's the greatest singer, I think they all have good voices, and I like Matsukaze's the best. But the one who sings with really good technique would be Miyano Mamoru, in my opinion. He has his new single out recently, and all of the songs are of marvellous quality. In Ouran, the one I like more of the two songs Tamaki sang would be "Kanau nara". Sakamoto Maaya also sings really well, but unfortunately I listen to her songs less.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh yea! Its Mori-senpai who sang itsumo soba ni.. XD I mostly interchange the voices of the two. Mori-senpai's seiyuu is Daisuke Kirii, yea! its him.. Now to think of it, since i dont hear much of Mori-senpai's(because his too silent in the series) voice thats why i assumed it was kyouya's.. XD Yea! Mata Ashita is awsome, even its a lively song I still feel a bit sad about it.. XD

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Ichiya Yuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

for me is Mata Ashita! and Bokura no Love Style.....

Newbie JapanAni is off to a good start JapanAni's Avatar
    Thanks

Always Maaya Sakamoto, she's got a voice of an angel, and she's been singing anime op themes for a long time.

we wholesale anime, manga, and video game collectibles

+ Reply to Thread