+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Haruhi ends up with . . .

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Haruhi ends up with . . .

At the end of the anime, it is implied that Haruhi will be with Tamaki. However, Kyouya's father states that he wants her as his son's wife. And, of course, we can't rule out Hikaru. If there were a part two, with whom do you suppose Haruhi would ultimately end up in a permanent relationship?

Newbie stupidblondefangirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Haruhi ends up with . . .

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    At the end of the anime, it is implied that Haruhi will be with Tamaki. However, Kyouya's father states that he wants her as his son's wife. And, of course, we can't rule out Hikaru. If there were a part two, with whom do you suppose Haruhi would ultimately end up in a permanent relationship?
    Tamaki probably. They both have feelings for eachother. You can tell. She's not going to marry someone just because their father wants them to. So I'm going to go with Tamaki. What girl DOESN'T want him?

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Haruhi ends up with . . .

Haruhi should end up with Tamaki. Because it's so selfish that the dad of Kyouya can make them get married.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcvl1124 View Post
    Haruhi should end up with Tamaki. Because it's so selfish that the dad of Kyouya can make them get married.
    But you can't exclude the fact that Kyouya has developed feelings for her, as well. Both in the manga and in the anime, Tamaki has competition: Kyouya and the twins (although the anime focuses mainly on Hikaru's love). They all come from powerful families . . . Hmmmmm . . .

Newbie NekoSukie is off to a good start NekoSukie's Avatar
    Thanks

Um, Tamaki sempaimost probably. Well since they both had feelings for each other. Tamaki obviously loves her and Haruhi, well, she does like him. Not as much as the way he likes her but she does has some feeling for him.
    But then there's Hikaru as well and she seemed pretty close to him too. She might like him too because well, i think Hikaru might confessed to her that he had feelings to her a lot faster than Tamaki might because Hikaru has the tendency to 'spill' words that he normally wouldn't have said when he's jealous of something. So, he might have accidentally confessed (some day) to Haruhi out of jealousy of her being to close with other guys besides the hosts.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Haruhi+Tamaki=Love!!!

Haruhi should be together with Tamaki, I'd be mad if it'd end any other way, I'd really be... I waited for them to move on with their personal realtionship for all the series... I think the writers know that... they aimed to this all the time...

They put Haruhi with Hikaru too, it seemed like they could have a relationship now didn't it? But the writers fixed that at the ending by saying that Hikaru would be too stupid to fall in love (Kaoru said smth. like that)... The writers want Haruhi to end up with Tamaki as much as I do...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

What if I said Hikaru?

I mean, I can't really see Tamaki x Haruhi or Kyoya x Haruhi going anywhere. Hikaru seems like a better partner. They get along well, too.

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    What if I said Hikaru?

I mean, I can't really see Tamaki x Haruhi or Kyoya x Haruhi going anywhere. Hikaru seems like a better partner. They get along well, too.
    I have to agree with you! I can't see Harhi or Tamaki with each other, or with Kyoya. I definatolly cen see them together.
     click to show spoiler
    By Heartless_mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast