+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Haruhi ends up with . . .

Newbie Aeloura is off to a good start Aeloura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Haruhi ends up with . . .

i vote for honey-sempaiXharuhi!!!!!!!!!! heeheehaahaahaahee! i just wanted to make a different reply; nothing serious. although, the story does bend towards tamaki-sempai's side. he is far more obsessed(*for the lack of a better term) with haruhi than the rest. i could see them as a sweet couple... although, haruhi often has to put up with tamaki-sempai's eccentricities and eventually ends up doing something really stupid as well.
    but if kyoya-sempai ended with our heroine, there relationship would require total maturity and commitment from both sides. i would say this seeing both haruhi and kyoya-sempai as ambitious individuals. there goals might get in the way of good communication.
    i don't see much of haruhi and hikaru as a couple. sweethearts perhaps but nothing really deep. same goes to kaoru.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

It's harem. By definition, everyone is in love with her and will probably be kept wide open as an option until the very last chapter of the very last volume (which won't be written until it's milked it's popularity as much as possible).

Don't expect any resolution any time soon. And when it comes: the decision will likely be fan-driven. Ie. Hana to Yume readers will be polled or their letters taken into account and the winner of the day will be the fan-favorite.

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

well ... I think she will be with Tamaki ... when Kyouya's father said that he wants her for his son ... Tamaki's father refused and said that is the last thing that he would allow to happen ...
    and the final dance was with Tamaki ... I really like kyouya more than Tamaki ... but that's what I think about the end of the story ...
    Last edited by maamon; Sep 21, 2007 at 01:06 PM.
    Timing Is Everything ...

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

it's Tamaki I think!!altough he acts like an idiot he has some sort of feelings for her!!!!and so does she!!!but does Haruhi feel something for Kyouya??I don't think so!!don't know but Tamaki and Haruhi are a lovely couple
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think there's too many hints that Haruhi will end up with Tamaki even though I favor Hikaru more.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

she would end up with Tamaki i think because they've feeling for each other more than the others though i can't say it will be that way because the option is still open
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Dec 09, 2007 at 05:28 AM. Reason: font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i would like to say my opinion but i have seen the ending so saying something will proberly....i don't know.. well i didn't see the whole thing but it is kinda ovious who she might end up with...idk

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

I like kyouya... Though tamaki may be the knight-in-shining-armor-saving-the-damsel-in-distress type of guy... The serene and serious Kyouya will actually make for a good stable relationship (i'm ruling out the fact thet kyouya's father will intervene in the matchmaking process okay...) with any girl...

He's gentle, protective (not over protective), caring, powerful, influential, and kind (remember the episode in the commoners market during vacation when he pretended to help the old lady jus because he could get something in return... oh yeah... add secretive and humble to that list!).

I like him as an individual guy, as a shadow leader for the host club (and "mother"), and as a boyfriend (or possibly husband) of haruhi...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast