+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Haruhi ends up with . . .

Otaku Ichiya Yuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Haruhi ends up with . . .

Honestly, i luv HaruhiXHikaru more than HaruhiXTamaki......

Newbie misZbutTerfLy is off to a good start misZbutTerfLy's Avatar
    Thanks

Haruhi should be with Tamaki
    emmm....mabye she with Tamaki
    They will become a prefect couple!

Haruhi Luv Tamaki

Thanks

hem...i changed my mind....

even i luv haruhiXhikaru...

but for the 2nd season....better haruhiXtamaki

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiya Yuka View Post
    hem...i changed my mind....

even i luv haruhiXhikaru...

but for the 2nd season....better haruhiXtamaki

Second season? is there going to be a second season for Ouran High School Host Club?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

noy yet....but i hope they'll make the s2.....

*praying*

Newbie NaChan is off to a good start NaChan's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's start this obviously too long...

Quote Originally Posted by stupidblondefangirl View Post
    Tamaki probably. They both have feelings for eachother. You can tell. She's not going to marry someone just because their father wants them to. So I'm going to go with Tamaki. What girl DOESN'T want him?
    Yeah I also think that it'll end tamakixharuhi...
    I also think that she wouldn't marry kyouya but that she only like him like a friend...
    But you're wrong, if I could choose between the six of them I think that she'll match the best with hikaru...

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    But you can't exclude the fact that Kyouya has developed feelings for her, as well. Both in the manga and in the anime, Tamaki has competition: Kyouya and the twins (although the anime focuses mainly on Hikaru's love). They all come from powerful families . . . Hmmmmm . . .
    Kyouya certainly likes her just like:
    -hikaru(still in competition)
    -kaoru(out in the manga cause he wants hikaru to be happy and cause he don't have any chance)
    -Tamaki(they love each other just too dumb to see)
    -Mori-sempai (remember at the swimming pool!)
    But I don't think it has something to do w/ the power of their families cause if it's like that Kyouya won really easily but I don't see Haruhi w/ him! What would her life look like with an workalkolik (sorry for the orthograph)like Kyouya....

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Haruhi+Tamaki=Love!!!

Haruhi should be together with Tamaki, I'd be mad if it'd end any other way, I'd really be... I waited for them to move on with their personal realtionship for all the series... I think the writers know that... they aimed to this all the time...

They put Haruhi with Hikaru too, it seemed like they could have a relationship now didn't it? But the writers fixed that at the ending by saying that Hikaru would be too stupid to fall in love (Kaoru said smth. like that)... The writers want Haruhi to end up with Tamaki as much as I do...
    Yeah they already started to give us clues, I mean You must be blind if you don't see that they don't love each other

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    What if I said Hikaru?

I mean, I can't really see Tamaki x Haruhi or Kyoya x Haruhi going anywhere. Hikaru seems like a better partner. They get along well, too.
    I think so too but it's already settled that it's going to be haruhixtamaki

Quote Originally Posted by Aeloura View Post
    i vote for honey-sempaiXharuhi!!!!!!!!!! heeheehaahaahaahee! i just wanted to make a different reply; nothing serious. although, the story does bend towards tamaki-sempai's side. he is far more obsessed(*for the lack of a better term) with haruhi than the rest. i could see them as a sweet couple... although, haruhi often has to put up with tamaki-sempai's eccentricities and eventually ends up doing something really stupid as well.
    but if kyoya-sempai ended with our heroine, there relationship would require total maturity and commitment from both sides. i would say this seeing both haruhi and kyoya-sempai as ambitious individuals. there goals might get in the way of good communication.
    i don't see much of haruhi and hikaru as a couple. sweethearts perhaps but nothing really deep. same goes to kaoru.
    Well it's pretty true that they could along well on the ambitious part but still Hikaru and her match well with their personnalities... But it won't be either Kyouya or hikaru cause it's already Tamaki who won in Haruhi's heart...

Quote Originally Posted by maamon View Post
    well ... I think she will be with Tamaki ... when Kyouya's father said that he wants her for his son ... Tamaki's father refused and said that is the last thing that he would allow to happen ...
    and the final dance was with Tamaki ... I really like kyouya more than Tamaki ... but that's what I think about the end of the story ...
    That's right that Tamaki's father said that he refuses to let haruhi to Kyouya but he can't do anything to Otori family... Tamaki's father is only the chairman nothing more nothing less.
    And even if I don't really like kyouyaxharuhi I think that it's better than this dumb Tamaki... or is he really inteligent? He's 2nd of his class!

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I like kyouya... Though tamaki may be the knight-in-shining-armor-saving-the-damsel-in-distress type of guy... The serene and serious Kyouya will actually make for a good stable relationship (i'm ruling out the fact thet kyouya's father will intervene in the matchmaking process okay...) with any girl...

He's gentle, protective (not over protective), caring, powerful, influential, and kind (remember the episode in the commoners market during vacation when he pretended to help the old lady jus because he could get something in return... oh yeah... add secretive and humble to that list!).

I like him as an individual guy, as a shadow leader for the host club (and "mother"), and as a boyfriend (or possibly husband) of haruhi...
    Yeah I agree that Kyouya is everything you say but still isn't he a little too dark for 'the shining' Haruhi? ;p

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Mori-senpai?? hahaha.. what would Honey-senpai think??? Mori-senpai is made just to make Honey-senpai happy. But I guess thats an opinion...hehehehe
    I think that mori-sempai actually likes Haruhi... At the swimming pool he was very kind and protective to her (Don't mind if it isn't like that I saw it such a long time ago that I don't remember really clearly what happened...)

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Then maybe we should add some exclusive choices for our own satisfaction for a person for Haruhi to end with ,for instance Nekozawa-senpai!
    I guess even if his only our fantasies' choice and he looks like fairytail prince,he's not at ALL ... He's more like the evil witch than the prince...lol

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

Second season? is there going to be a second season for Ouran High School Host Club?
    There already is 52 episodes so I don't think there's going to be a more episodes and I think it's better if you read cause this lazzy end is really worthless!!
    A friend is someone who let you the possibility to be yourself...

Newbie gingergirl63 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Haruhi ends up with . . .

She'll probably end up with Tamaki... HOWEVER... With my insane hate for cliche endings, I am no fan of Tamakix Haruhi. Yes, he is a sweet character, but I just ADORE the twins, Mori is amazing, and Kyouya has his up sides too...

See, that's my problem. I KNOW an anime/manga will end one way, and yet I still root for the opposite person, getting my heart set on that ending even though it will never happen, and then get upset when it ends just as I suspected it would. Take "Beauty Pop" for instance. I disliked the ending, to say the very least.

Newbie gingergirl63 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Red face Re: Haruhi ends up with . . .

We all want different endings. And.. of course it will only end one way. The thing that works out the best for me is if I dislike the ending of an anime/manga, I turn to fanfictions. If fanfictions are written WELL, they add more depth to the character than the anime/manga does in the first place and make for a good read

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast