Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Practice.1 - Essay

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Practice.1 - Essay

Finally something new! What I would like for you to do is choose one word.

Example:
    1. Love
    2. Hate
    3. Trust

Once you have chose that word (Make sure you really like it) I'd like for you to think of what that word means to you and write a few of the ideas down. This is the brainstorming process! Trust me, you will want to write a few of the ideas down. Once you have done that, post your word and the ideas here, in this format:

Word: [your info]

What it means to me: [your info]
    Seduced by Flesh

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Practice.1 - Essay

Word: Hate

What does means to me: Hate, reminds me of a lost soul a black heart thats hasnt seen the light. A feeling that evryone fears, used to make people stay away from you're zone of darkness.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Word: [Trust]

What it means to me: [Trust isn't just some stupid little word people should throw around lightly. I know of "friends" who say they trusted me, but I found later they had stabbed me in the back. Trust is also not restricted to putting your life in someone's hands. Trust is also about knowing someone will give you the dignity you deserve as a human being to talk to you seriously about a problem they have with you first, rather than running to someone else to step up and solve the problem for you two.

Trust is having the faith in your fellow man to follow the Golden Rule, to treat them as you would prefer to be treated. Another way to explain it is that trust is a mutual understanding that until you get to know another person, you will, by default, give them the dignity an average human being deserves for sheer existence. When you get to know that person better, however, the quality with which they treat you and their peers determines how you treat them, and if you believe you can rely on them to do the right thing. That is trust.

It is a pity modern man is too pathetic and weak to grasp this concept more fully.]

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Word: Harlem renaissance

What it means to me: I beleive the Harkem Renaissance was a time in our history when Blacks needed to find an identity of their own.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie West_King may be famous one day West_King may be famous one day West_King's Avatar
    Thanks

Word: War

What it means to me: To me war is so unnessary, so unsanitry, so idiotic. War is a way to settle fights but sadly it ends in death, pain, and an uprise in hate. To me war is a reinactment of heaven and hell fighting for the out come of our useless souls, but maybe if we decide to be kind to our niebor war would be invaild.

but sadly we're human

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Word: Trust

What it means to me:
    Trust means loyalty. The security of knowing no fear of betrayal. Secrets are known and forgoten, never spoken, and kept sacred. Trust is complete surrender.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Word: Uniqueness

What it means to me:
    Uniqueness is the ability to express one's true self inspite of different factors in the environment. Every person, for me, is unique. Every one can stand out in his/her own way. Any person can excel in things they wanted or dreamed for. Everyone has different dreams and aspirations. And every person has a unique set of goals that keeps him/her moving towards the journey called life.

Uniqueness is good because it enables a person to know himself inside and out. Being unique is a special gift given to every person in this world. "I am who I am, You are who you are."

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Word: Death

What it means to me: Death is like a million bricks strainning on your bac. A bradin to heavy to bear. Death is a pain thats hurts more emotionally the physically, for both the, person dieing and the loved ones.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast