+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2nd GIG is over.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

2nd GIG is over.

Last night I watched the last episode of Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG via Adult Swim's Adult Swim Fix. What ends up happening is the American nuclear missle is launched and the Tatchcoma's send the satelite that holds their AI plumeting down from space in order to intercept it after which they all die, I didn't know I would get upset about a bunch of AI's dying but I did . Plus the song they were singing when they were about to die was very, um, interesting. Also the guy who looks like he had napalm sprayed on his face is killed by the Major after section 9 learns he was behind it all, the guy with the white hair also dies via assasination by some secret organization. Just thought I would share that .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2nd GIG is over.

FYI - the guy with the "white hair" is arrested but he isnt killed he commited suicide on himself via his cyber brain.

i wasnt aware 2ndGIG was already aired in N.A.,

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in this version of 2nd GIG he is assasinated after he is arrested, he is being held in some armored van and a guy injects him with nano bots or something. It shows the guy standing over him holding the injector.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    Well in this version of 2nd GIG he is assasinated after he is arrested, he is being held in some armored van and a guy injects him with nano bots or something. It shows the guy standing over him holding the injector.

Your right, I saw that episode too. The major kills Godda, and the American Empier kills Kuze to cover up the plot. But don't worry about them getting away, there is a new G.I.T.S. 3rd GIG (Solid State Society)

I dont know when it is slated to be released, but there is something to hope for.
    Last edited by kinetic; Jun 04, 2006 at 03:28 PM.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Newbie Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kinetic
    Your right, I saw that episode too. The major kills Godda, and the American Empier kills Kuze to cover up the plot. But don't worry about them getting away, there is a new G.I.T.S. 3rd GIG (Solid State Society)

I dont know when it is slated to be released, but there is something to hope for.

They're planning a 3rd GIG huh? That's the best news I've heard all day, thanx!!
    Signature deleted by Hassun.
    READ THE RULES!

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep,already heard about it,Solid State Society is going to be awesome,I can't wait.^^
    Omae o Korosu!

+ Reply to Thread