Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime moments that made you cry.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime moments that made you cry.

Post the most dramatic episode you've watch and tell us a little info about it....
    --------------------

Well, for me.... I'll go for Sugar a little snow fairy... Episode 22 and 23... This is when sugar must live because she already completed her quest to be a real snow fairy... they just cry and so do I.... ehehheheheh...lol...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: episode that make you cry

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Post the most dramatic episode you've watch and tell us a little info about it....
    Well for me it'll be "Honey & Clover". The friendship that the characters developed came to an end after they graduated from the University and went their own ways for their career development.. Still remember after e show I cried real hard... Lol~ it was silly of me yes but the scene brings me back to the good old times when I was in Secondary school....

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell a spoiler comin... What that doesn't rhyme??? Moving to Spoiler Forum...

For a real Tear jerker from a dramatic scene, try the next to the last episode of 'Saber Marionette J to X' with the self-sacrifice of the three main characters...

Or the hospital death bed scene of 'Princess Nine' where the main character (a teenage girl) confronts the spirit of her long dead father...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie pariah is off to a good start pariah's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretear has a few sad parts to it. A girl kills(lets herself die) because one of her guardians doesn't love her. and then almost happens again (with the same guardian different girl)

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Rurouni Kenshin! when kenshin had to leave to fight Makoto Shishio and he said goodbye to Kaoru even though Kaoru never got to say she loved him!

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha (can't tell for my life the episode number) when Kagome and the others 'die'. I cried like a baby because Inuyasha was so upset and then with Shippo balling and all, I couldn't hold it in. Then when they wake up I actually sobbed with joy. I'm such a Inuyasha sap...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

There have been many anime episodes that have made me cry like a baby. For example the first episode of Naruto. When Naruto learns the truth about him being the nine tail fox and why he is hated by the villagers. I could hold my freaking tears man.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell a spoiler comin... What that doesn't rhyme??? Moving to Spoiler Forum...

For a real Tear jerker from a dramatic scene, try the next to the last episode of 'Saber Marionette J to X' with the self-sacrifice of the three main characters...

Or the hospital death bed scene of 'Princess Nine' where the main character (a teenage girl) confronts the spirit of her long dead father...
    I'm getting very scared Len, the joking version of you terrifies me.

Anyway, are we talking about anime here? I'm changing the title to "anime moments that made you cry."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast