Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Anime moments that made you cry.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime moments that made you cry.

The ending of fate StayNight..... DANG!!!!!!!!!!!
    The separation of Shiro and Saber... I really identify with them..... I was crying like a baby when I saw the ending... The thing was that they were separated by a bareer of time.......
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I cried when I watched the last episode of Wolf's rain because it was about fighting for life...for them to survive and to reach paradise but they all died from sacrificing their lives to open a more beautiful world and it's very far from their reality...o.O...

I also cried when I watched the Full Metal Alchemist, uhm...it was about Nina the Chimera (not sure of the spelling). Nina was trasmuted by her father and she died horribly. Her father was such a demon!...i hate him so much...'.'

Paradise kiss also made me cry because of that last episode, choosing their careers rather than their love...why can't they just have a long distance relationship, I mean...if ever they'd broke up then at least they've tried to give their relationship a chance...was it really love afterall or is it just lust?!

Another anime that made me cry was Fushigi Yuugi, eveytime that a suzuku warrior dies and eveytime Miaka and Tamahome's being seperated...huhu...
    but in the end they still fought for their love and that's what I love the most...>.<

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I cried on Air cause she was never able to see the my she loved as they both die a while she lost her memories...... ......Smile for Everyone.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana View Post
    I cried when I watched the last episode of Wolf's rain because it was about fighting for life...for them to survive and to reach paradise but they all died from sacrificing their lives to open a more beautiful world and it's very far from their reality...o.O...
    I too cried in this anime ending. I found it so sad that they all died once they realized they had finally reached paradise. And for them all to die, and not see the outcome of it all... It was just really depressing. A lovely way to end the anime, if I may add.

Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana
    I also cried when I watched the Full Metal Alchemist, uhm...it was about Nina the Chimera (not sure of the spelling). Nina was trasmuted by her father and she died horribly. Her father was such a demon!...i hate him so much...'.'
    This episode almost made me cry. When the passion in Ed's voice rang through my ears from out of the television.. when he couldn't believe that Nina was dead. I swear, I think my eyes got teary because of this. Full Metal Alchemist is an awesome anime. And when the emotions of the characters come to life with the audience.. that is when you can tell when a series is golden. And when a creator has true talent.

Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana
    Another anime that made me cry was Fushigi Yuugi, eveytime that a suzuku warrior dies and eveytime Miaka and Tamahome's being seperated...huhu...
    but in the end they still fought for their love and that's what I love the most...>.<
    I cried when Nuriko died.. and Tamahome was about to die. It was all so sad. Miaka and the warriors went through so much, only for it all to end up so terribly. I felt really bad for her. So I cried. I always cry when it comes to Yuu Watase. She's an awesome shojo writer.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Apr 19, 2007 at 10:01 AM.

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto im not sure what episode.When naruto fights sasuke in the rescue sasuke arc,when hes telling sasuke how he wonders if when hes with iruka if thats what it feels like to have a father and if when he is with sasuke if thats what its like having a brother. I swear i never cried before in a anime but i related to that.I relate to naruto in a few ways and it makes me think about my self and my own life haha.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

The whole series of Shii, the Ultimate Weapon... every hope you ever had being crushed one by one...

yeah... it was a mistake to watch that all in one night...

a lot of lost hope... a whole lot of not know what love is... a whole lot "oh no... please... not you too... ah... aw... aw damn..."

Newbie meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35's Avatar
    Thanks

the sad anime i have seen was in rurouni kenshin it made me and my girlfriend cry

Newbie [zgmfx-10a] is off to a good start [zgmfx-10a]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Sup guys long time no read. A tear jerker huh?, so many to choose from but the scene that has really etched itself into my being would have to be Mobile Suit Gundam Seed #49. I shall ask for a moment of silence for the Hawk of Endymion, because Mu La Flaga was one of the most gripping characters in the show and his sacrafice for his fellow shipmates proves that he was a true Gundam pilot.
    ahh..... nice to have free time once agian.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast