Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime moments that made you cry.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime moments that made you cry.

Who ever tried to watch Kare Kano??? It is quite a great anime though.. Im only touch by its romance content.... not actually cried...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Ghostrider may be famous one day Ghostrider may be famous one day
    Thanks

Saddest momments in anime for me

FMA- I'm sorry but Hughes' funeral was such a bigger tear jerker than when he actually died.

Naruto- When Haku died, and when Zabuto realized he cared about him after all.
    And of course the 3rd's funeral.

And an anime moment that I can't beleive happened.....
    Griffith sacrificing the entire Band of the Hawk

And the Hot Springs episdoe in FMP?:F had me laughing so hard I was crying, if that counts &#37

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

Moments that made me cry..

From Ghost in the Shel: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig
    - When all the section9 were in urgent situation, the Tachikoma(s) [bcoz idk how differentiate them], made a decision not to obey the Major's [Motoko Kusanagi] order. They decided to crushed down one satellite. They made a back-up program and all Tachikoma joins in one maya room. After that, they sing a song. Sounds like toodlers but..[Damn!]..made me cry..the lyric and tune are so innocence. Last moment, Proto, a robot that knews about the Tachikoma's act said they soul may live with them [which means Tachikoma had soul]. Why? bcos their brains [data about their life] were placed on that satellite. After that all Tachikoma's dead..

-When Kuze can't be saved by motoko because the Major too late to realize his situation. in a state of dying kuze say last greeting in front of a small paper bird with a littlre movement of his mouth .[bcoz Kuze's mouth doesnt moving even when he talking].. "I go ahead"...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Anime moments that made you cry.

Elfen lied... when the # 35 -even she was evil- remembers her story and explains her father that she was witing for him and her mom to take her out of the "dark"... and then... she explodes with her father... That made me cry 'cos it was unfair for her to die like that... she was evil 'cos they made her that way... it wasn't her fault... she hadn't have a normal childhood... even when she died... she was a child!!!!!
    the other part that made me cry of anger was when Niu was a child and the bullies killed her puppy... I was so happy when i saw her killing them! I enjoyed... it was creepy, I was crying and enjoying at the same time... weird...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

The [second*?] Inuyasha movie. No, nevermind, it was the first. Affections Touching Across Time. The part where she's in her own time and realizes she'll never be able to see Inuyasha again. When she's standing there, just staring at the tree, saddened very very much. Man were my eyes full of tears at that part. Just thinking about it makes me teary-eyed. That was a really sad anime experience.. Nice work they did with that movie.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Anime moments that made you cry.

OH!!!! I just remember another one!!! the end of the second movie of Rirouni Kenshin.... I cried badly when they finally got together and he dies on his wife's arms.... don't remember her name....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I read the part of Hughes' death in the FMA manga, and it completely caught me off guard (so I knew it was coming in the anime...it still sucked in the anime though hehe). I seriously couldn't believe it when I turned the page...simply because he was aaaalways going around talking about his kid. That was like pouring salt on a wound.

That's the only sad anime moment I can think of right now....

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    I read the part of Hughes' death in the FMA manga, and it completely caught me off guard (so I knew it was coming in the anime...it still sucked in the anime though hehe). I seriously couldn't believe it when I turned the page...simply because he was aaaalways going around talking about his kid. That was like pouring salt on a wound.

That's the only sad anime moment I can think of right now....
    Oh yes, that was a sad anime moment. You didn't like how the anime made it turn out? I thought it went well. Although I haven't read the manga, so I have no say in that. But that was another anime moment which made me "cry".

Lebby, kenshin's wife's name was kaoru. And yes, I couldn't keep my tears from falling down my cheeks when he died in his wife's arms. That was a very sad anime moment. They did that one very well.

Another sad anime moment which made me cry was when (this was actually in a manga) toya had died, and aya found out. She had just found out she was pregnant with his baby and thought eveything was going to be A-okay. But then toya has to go and get shot like fivethousand times, and finally a bullet through his head and then thrown into the ocean. Sigh. It was a good scene, very dramatic and sad. It made me cry when she found out. But her courage to go on with life and continue on her search for the mana lightened my mood. Yuu Watase is a very good writer.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast