Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime moments that made you cry.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime moments that made you cry.

Hehe, no no no....sorry, I should rephrase that. I don't think the anime screwed up his death or anything.....What I meant was that it still sucked that Hughes died lol. I knew it was coming, but still....it was so sad...

I told my friend read the part in the manga where Hughes died without telling him what was gonna happen......he was just as shocked. For revenge, he made me read the part in Kenshin where it shows Kaoru impaled with the sword....

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    OH!!!! I just remember another one!!! the end of the second movie of Rirouni Kenshin.... I cried badly when they finally got together and he dies on his wife's arms.... don't remember her name....
    Her name: Kaoru Kamiya.

That ending was:
    A) sad- that he got back in time to die in her arms, plus they both kick it even though they have a son, but I guess he was ready to be on his own.

B)horrible- way to kill off the legendary swordsman with a disease, to the one who wrote the ending. *Garbage in my opinion.*
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Her name: Kaoru Kamiya.

That ending was:
    A) sad- that he got back in time to die in her arms, plus they both kick it even though they have a son, but I guess he was ready to be on his own.

B)horrible- way to kill off the legendary swordsman with a disease, to the one who wrote the ending. *Garbage in my opinion.*
    Hahaha...i agree...it's sucks...i prefer to see him die stabbed with sword etc, than die because of weird disease...it's true..garbage..

btw, i think kenji doesnt have meaning at all in ruroken. he live with his own, always hate his father.. poor thing...but maybe sad moment in ruroken is when tomoe die stabbed in front and her back by kenshin and the old guy's (i forgot his name) sword...some rumour said that tomoe was pregnant at that time...which was made me shocked ...

Newbie celticratt may be famous one day celticratt may be famous one day celticratt's Avatar
    Thanks

The one anime that always brings a tear to my eye no matter how many times I have watched it is Rahxephon the motion picture, the scene where Ayato and Harika are in null space and saying their goodbyes. Truth is I like the movie better than the series it is more a tragic love story than anything.

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

The most dramatic scene i have ever seen that has made me baul my eyes out was on DNAngel episode 7 (?). When dark had to kill the guy that was in the garden of vows, and his lover was right there when he was killing him. Dark told her to watch him as he turned into fragments. It made me cry.. T_T
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone seen Vandread? This girl had a horrible desease and the gut promised her he would get to her in time. And she dies......... That part screwed me over.
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Chobits' last episode where the landlady rebooted Chii . . .

Newbie Justplaying is off to a good start Justplaying's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it was when kenshin from samurai X aciddently killed his wife Tomoe (not sure if that's how you spell it) that was extremely sad. On that part it made me cry for awhile.
    Last edited by Justplaying; Mar 10, 2007 at 09:43 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast