Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Anime moments that made you cry.

Newbie ilovepie is off to a good start ilovepie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime moments that made you cry.

Ok here goes because there are a couple actually.

Huge's funeral, Martel's death, Nina's death, Wrath's death (movie)- FMA

Practically the entire series of Now and Then, Here and There.

The last four or five episodes of wolfs rain (especially) Toeboe's, Quint's, Blue's and Hige's deaths.

There are a couple others but those were the basics that I can remember. Honestly I didn't really cry I just felt really depressed during these episodes.
    "What's the matter, Alphonse? It looks as if you have just scene a chimara."

Newbie wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do I begin? Needless to say...the Fruits Basket ending. I swear if you did not cry in that episode, or at the very least shed a single, blessed tear, than you have no soul. I can honestly say I cried for about a half hour straight. What else...the last episode of Ranma 1/2 made my cry out of anger, and lastly I cried during the 10th or 11th episode of Inuyasha, the one with the little girl who died in the fire? That was also the first, full episode of Inuyasha I ever saw. Aww memories

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my eyes may just be weak, but there are several moments in anime that have made me cry.

In .Hack//SIGN, I think it was episode 15: Labrynth, When Tsukasa got iced by his own guardian. He killed his own avatar to save Mimiru.

In Tsubasa Chronicles season 1, In the world of Oto, Sakura-hime was sitting down next to Syaoran-kun and had this look on her face. She was straining herself to remember him, trying as hard as she could, but, because of the price Syaoran-kun had to pay to save her, Just as she came to realize how important he was to her, her memory cracked and she just about fainted. She fell on him, and asked him, "What was I just saying?"
    Another one in Oto, Syaoran-kun was was fighting Seishiro-san, The man who taught him how to fight. As Syaoran-kun was impaled, Sakura-hime ran out to his fading corpse. Syaoran-kun yelled, "Sakura-hime! No! Get away from here!!" But she just hung on to his slowly fading corpse and said "No... I won't..." And she ended up dead as well. I was aghast and didn't stop crying for a good minute or so.
    Then, after Oto, In the last episode of the season, 26: The Last Wish, Sakura-hime wished for the villages happiness rather than her own, she said, "With all this crying and sorrowful voices, how can I wish for my own happiness?" and she wished for them, knowing that she may never truly remember Syaoran-kun becasue of this.

In Fruits Basket, just about every time Tohru-chan encouraged someone I cried, but there were two parts in particular where I stopped just short of bawling. One was in the episode where the Soma doctor (I just forgot his name) told Tohru-chan to come to his place. When she did, she was so afraid that he was going to hurt her or erase her memory or something, but she went because he had told her to and she didn't want to cause any trouble. When she got there they talked and he warned her to get as far away from the Soma family as she could because their curse has done nothing but brought pain and hardship on others. Then a little bit later on the episode, they talked again and he asked her, "When the snow melts, what does it become?" She gave it a little thought and said, "Spring, right?... because no matter how much snow there is it will melt... that is why spring is my favourite time of the year." (I cut out a little bit of what she said, hence the'...' segments) and then he remembered his ex-wife whose memory he had to erase because he had been hurt and she blame herself for it.
    The other was at the very end when Tohru-chan finally went after Kyu-sama after he changed into his real form, She was talking to him even after he threw her around, and all three of them (Tohru-chan, Kyu-sama, and Yuki-sama) figured out why they seem so right together, and that was because they trully, deeply, honestly loved each other. I almost bawled at that, not only because of the big picture, but also because of how well it came together. I might have wanted them to do a little bit more and end the story, but it touched my heart that Tohru-chan always said exactly what the people needed to hear.

And finally there were two points in Chrno Crusade when I cried, The first was when Joshua, Rosette's own brother, finally revealed his true desire and almost killed Chrno. the otherr was at the end when it showed the memories that Rosette and Chrno had shared around that house, and then, just as the sun set, their lives went with the day. It seemed very poetic, "When the sun set on this world, My heart went as well."

And none of these have left my mind's eye yet. I still get teary eyed and somewhat nostalgic reminiscing about these fine moments in these anime's.

Newbie Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Vegita dying for the first time in DBZ made me cry since I was a big fan of his at the time.

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepie View Post
    Ok here goes because there are a couple actually.

Huge's funeral, Martel's death, Nina's death, Wrath's death (movie)- FMA

Practically the entire series of Now and Then, Here and There.

The last four or five episodes of wolfs rain (especially) Toeboe's, Quint's, Blue's and Hige's deaths.

There are a couple others but those were the basics that I can remember. Honestly I didn't really cry I just felt really depressed during these episodes.
    Wrath's death was sad ... that made me cry too ...

I cried at the ending of .hack//SIGN ... on the last episode ... when Tsukasa came out from the hospital and she meets with Subaru ... It was so happy that it made me cry ... ((Yes i cry a lot about sad anime ... T_T I don't know why but it makes me feel better ... ^^;; lol.))
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 05, 2007 at 11:16 AM.
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

well i didn't exactly cry i felt like crying in teh last episodes of 'Shuffle! memories' i don't want to spoil the series cuz its such a cool series so yea

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    well i didn't exactly cry i felt like crying in teh last episodes of 'Shuffle! memories' i don't want to spoil the series cuz its such a cool series so yea
    This is the spoiler talk section. Spoil away, go nuts!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    This is the spoiler talk section. Spoil away, go nuts!
    w00t alright!
    k so this is how it goes,

the main character is chosen by 4 girls who seem to liek him. the closest to him is a green haired girl names asa - sempai and tehy start going out.

This is the sad part...

{She gets sick cuz shes half demon and her magic is too strong for her body so she will die if she doesn't use her magic. the main character then forces her to uses it by sliting his wrist. asa used her magic and saved him.}

words can't desribe it go watch the series!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast