Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The best fight?? (explain why)

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The best fight?? (explain why)

Yes I guess I got a bit carried away as well with the game fights. Seems like we need a thread for it.

Anyway back on topic. I think all of the Bleach fight scenes have been great and very intense. Like the one that was mentioned Ichigo Kurosaki vs Zarachi Kenpachi. That fight was extremely intense and was nothing but brute strength. They didn't use any techniques it was just overwhelming power. That has to be my second favorite fight from that series. the scene that I consider to be the best is still between Ichigo and Byakuya.

Newbie crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten's Avatar
    Thanks

I really loved the way muegen from samurai champloo fought the japanese gang in the first episode, it ws a mixture of break dancing and karate, hyah! Lol, it was swift and took down all of the bad men in a blink of an eye.
    Signature destroyed by Hassun.
    Read the rules.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen a ton of kick-ass fight scenes in anime, but can barely remember any of them (haven't seen any for awhile). The one that sticks in my head the most though is a fight from Neon Genesis. It's the one were a new pilot gets overtaken by an Angel in his new Eva and the kid with the purple Eva (excuse my lack of knowledge for the names) is forced to fight him, but when he refuses a "puppet" overide system takes over and he gets to watch his Eva rip another to shreds. It was one of the more brutal scenes I've seen. I also like THIS (WARNING: Major Spoiler!) fight scene from Naruto. I've sure I've seen better than both of those, but I just can't remember at the moment.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Best fight, eh?

I have seen loads of action-packed animes, but out of them all, what stands out high is Rurouni Kenshin, though it's pretty old.. In that, I like a lot of fights, but I love the final fight between Makoto Shishio and Himura Kenshin. Heck, I watched it like 20 times or so. It was a perfect conglomerate of everything, depicting the basic human instincts and emotions revolving about them. I thought it was very meaning, which touched many aspects of life and virtues in general.

But, it would have been badass if Kenshin and Saito Hajime have a true fight like that.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post

But, it would have been badass if Kenshin and Saito Hajime have a true fight like that.
    If that fight had went on one of them would be dead.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Gaara/Rock Lee against Kimimaru. Rock lee became drunk and his fighting style became much more interesting. Kimimaru's bone ability was hot. Gaara got some new moves.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    Best fight scene, eh? when Trunks destroys Freza with one slash. Lol. that was just too hilarious. Goku was trying for like 20 eps to kill the dude and here comes little old Trunks... -slash- And Freza is dead. Just plain awesome.
    I agree with you kasai. But you have to remember that Goku wasn't a super saiyan when he fought Freeza. He eventually became super saiyan when Freeza kills Krilling. On the other hand, Trunks was a super saiyan already, so no wonder he killed Freeza so freaking easily.

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hiei vs Bui

You didn't know what to expect from Bui, so it was quite a surprise. Plus, the aura effects along with the attacks made great justice for the anime which the manga could just not capture I feel. Plus, Hiei actually having to try and defeat an opponent with effort is always a nice plus.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast