Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The best fight?? (explain why)

Banned yuudai may be famous one day yuudai may be famous one day yuudai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The best fight?? (explain why)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    Best fight scene, eh? when Trunks destroys Freza with one slash. Lol. that was just too hilarious. Goku was trying for like 20 eps to kill the dude and here comes little old Trunks... -slash- And Freza is dead. Just plain awesome.
    My fav fight scene was Goku vs. Frieza because that is the fight where you see Goku go Super Saiyan for the first time in the series it blew me away as I was following the story since I was little watching dragonball and I never imagined Goku could become that powerful.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

My pick for best fight would have to be the big fight between Gohan and Cell in Dragonball Z. The scene that did it for me was when Gohan finally snapped after Cell crushed Android 16's head and became the first to become a Super Saiyan 2. Oh, and seeing him trash all the Cell Jr's then beat the snot out of Cell himself was also very cool to watch.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Newbie Alternative ZERO may be famous one day Alternative ZERO may be famous one day
    Thanks

well here's mine, i can't settle for just one choice tho....[might have spoilers]......

saitou versus kenshin 2....saito versus kenshin 1 was back then during the tokugawa era....saito versus kenshin 2 was there at the kamiya dojo....SVK2 was my favorite(although i'm one of rurouni kenshin's critics) coz it shows that the main character isn't always the most powerful...i mean the end of the fight was pretty open with no real winner but it's more obvious that saito won if the fight continued.....kenshin already had a hole in his body and would have just bled to death if the fight went on any longer, swords were out and they were reduced to a fist fight....let the viewers be the judge and construct a possible conclusion of their own but i think the most likely thing to happen is kenshin bleeding to death thus losing that fight...

charizard(ash) versus magmar(blaine)....so okay it was pokemon but that doesn't mean that you can't find any good and memorable fights from it...i mean they were quite equals, with charizard just being a couple of hair strands ahead with magmar....the action delivered by that fight is positively dramatic in a pokemonic way. its not right to compare a pokemon fight with a bleach fight or a dbz(etc.)and say that it pales in comparison. they're technically delivered in diff'rent aspects depending on the show and what the show requires....we have to consider fights in it's own field and level....

shikamaru versus temari...it wasn't really as action packed as all those fights we've all mentioned but that fight keeps viewers thinking...and shikamaru's display of cunning, patience and intelligence was really impressive and top notch. if you come to think of it good fights aren't always based on beat punching and blasting....

yugi versus strings.....best fight i've seen in yu-gi-oh...yu-gi-oh has been blasted by criticisms, they say it lacks action, well of course but there are pretty good card fights...the fight versus yugi and strings ended in the most unexpected way and that sets it apart from most yugioh fights i've seen. most of them ended with a dramatic and unexpected turn of events but the particular counter-combo that yugi did against strings is really the finest i've seen...it was well written, pretty impressive work from the writer...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

So far the koolest anime battle that i have "witnessed" (watched) is the battle between the Human-type Humunculis and the Busou Renkin LXX also known as Black kakugane.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    So far the koolest anime battle that i have "witnessed" (watched) is the battle between the Human-type Humunculis and the Busou Renkin LXX also known as Black kakugane.
    E-X-P-L-A-I-N!

Newbie light ruler may be famous one day light ruler may be famous one day light ruler's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that rock lee and kimimaru i like that drunken style hehe kk

Newbie skyezero may be famous one day skyezero may be famous one day skyezero's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is the fight between Naruto and Sasuke, its so awesome. They were so overpwred it made me wanna cry lolz.

Newbie shinn123 may be famous one day shinn123 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    the fight that i have seen is naruto vs sasuke and its the best fight in the whole naruto. and it was the only part that showed naruto was in the second form of nine tail fox and sasuke turnned in to a bat . it was so grEAT!!!!!!BEST FIGHT EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You do realise that most of those aren't even anime right?
    they are actually anime but however. they were made in a different way of animation...

Silverskater Edit: Make sure you watch the double-posts.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 18, 2007 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Double-post

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast