Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The best fight?? (explain why)

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The best fight?? (explain why)

I want to remind everyone not to simply post one-liners that don't say much. Please give some more thought into your posts and just give simple simple explanations for your personal best fight. That is all.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I think pretty much think the fight between Kenshin and Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin was awesome. There was a lot of twist and turns. From the opponent having, gunpowder in his gloves to biting Kenshin. What a cliffhanger when Kenshin was left lying on the ground while the others tried to beat the villain. Everything seemed so bleak till Kenshin got back up and fought Shishio beyond his limit. Even then, he was wounded and stabbed kenshin through his love's body (echoes of kenshin doing the same with Tomoe). That fight was one of the most memorable due to what was at stake for both fighters.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jan 20, 2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: I corrected Shishio's name because you weren't sure.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

im sorry but all teh best fights are usually in DBZ for me but once bleach came along.... the best fight was byakuya and ichigo. that was madness man.
    i think this cuz liek the battles which take 4ever (2-3 eps) are the best battles of teh season and well this battle was just intese. both bankai vs bankai. Moring moonlight vs 1000 cherryblossoms which one will win?? WATCH AND SEE

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf Belmont View Post
    My pick for best fight would have to be the big fight between Gohan and Cell in Dragonball Z. The scene that did it for me was when Gohan finally snapped after Cell crushed Android 16's head and became the first to become a Super Saiyan 2. Oh, and seeing him trash all the Cell Jr's then beat the snot out of Cell himself was also very cool to watch.
    am gonna have to go with you man, that fight with cell was very emotional with Gohan i loved it when he snapped, all of his powers were trapt deep inside him and after his dad dying, and all of his dear close freinds dying, he finally lets it all out with his father right beside him, even with just one hand he blows Cell away into nothing

but am gonna have to go nubbish on you guys and say Naruto vs. Sasuke at the gates of the Land of Fire and the animation on it was great ^_^ top notch, with both sides of the story clashing, giving it the climax of the series, them two finally duke it out, and both sides do not dissappoint by having their power even, one overcoming the other each time, but until the end one must win

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it was probably when Hercule first fought Cell on DBZ, wow was that ever pointless, i liked this fight, because it proved just how strong the worlds "strongest fighter" was

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really that fight was good but it lacked actual combat it mainly invloved Lee dodging the entire time and Gaara on the offensive. to me the best battle that i have witnessd would probably be Dragon Ball z during the BUU saga all those battles were truly legendary. also the fight with SSJ 4 Goku vs Babi
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hikaru_konkon View Post
    ICHIGO VS BYAKUYA!!!! Cause they fight so gracefully ^^. ANd the moment I like most is when Byakuya shatterred his zanpakutou into pieces of sakura flower. It's so beautiful
    thier fight is legendary and its so col too. the song that they play during the fight, the jazzy one, really fits well with teh fight and well, Byakuya is such a cool character

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

the best fight i seen was the sunny D took on the ninja, lol j'k
    the best i seen was when veegatio? right? fought BOO, its a crazy fight that he should have ended it and save the world but nope he wanted to save the other's too.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast