Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blood+

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood+

I recently finished the Blood+ series and I must say it is one of my favorites. I felt it started out a little rocky but I really got hooked on it. Anyways...

SPOILER

The ending really had me thinking if they should follow up with an OVA or two or even a movie. My first idea for the movie had me thinking it would take place 30 years after the series when Saya awakens. Then I realized that if there was a follow up, it would be even more interesting to see how Diva's childeren grow up and wether they come into conflict. Don't get me wrong though, I would love to see Saya back in action.

To sum it up, I was wondering what are your thoughts for a follow up to Blood+ or if there should even be one, feel free to post rumors you hear and any updates. Also keep in mind that if there were to be a follow up based on Saya, what would the other characters be like, or would they still exist?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood+

By my knowledge (which is limited XD) im not aware of any ovas,or follow up series(i know this for sure)., why you ask,
    Well, you could do a story on the two babies, but where would the extra monsters come from? *has an idea about a possible second series.*, i know what would make a good one, but i like to think to myself.

I think Blood+, is perfect, and perfectly ended its series.(one of the best, because if gently wraps everything up, and will leave you make assumptions at the end, but not stupid ones.),
    a good closed anime, i dont think there's a need for one, but i would love to see another one, but that would call for a time skip if you wanted saya back in the picture and having to go through regaining memories and all that painful stuff.

the interesting bit about blood+, is what will happen to the babies, and how they react when they cant age that well., speaking of which, does that not mean, they will still be babies even if you skip ahead to saya's re awakening?.,

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes good point, I too am still curious of how fast the "queens" age. I do remember the flashbacks of Amshel discovering Saya and Diva and being present for their birth, however, I can't recall if anything was said about how long ago this took place. I do remember the setting and the clothing they were wearing, based off that I could estimate Saya's and Diva's birth roughly between 1700 and 1800. Which would make Saya and Diva 200 to 300 years old. So say Saya has the appearence of an 18 year old girl, that means that for every 11 to 17 years (yes.. I used a calculator) Saya would appear one year older. Say the authors were to stay true to this and there would be an OVA or movie, and if the babies were to appear similar in age to Saya and Diva *takes a breath* then the storyline would take place beyond all of the other characters life times thus makeing a follow up pointless as it would be the same as the series just with a few different faces.

Now, was all of that math and estimating worth it... probably not, but at least we have an idea of how everything is happening. However, yes however, in the last episode Kai walks up to Saya's resting place along with the little queens which, based on Kai's appearence, have aged about four or five years in a matter of less than year. In fact, they would have aged faster than normal humans, which makes me wonder if the time I spent figuring out Saya's aging process was a complete waste as we could see that the authors did not stay true to the matter of aging for the chiroptera here.

Perhaps the way Saya and Diva age is not consistent, I guess the writers could do whatever they wanted anyway, but It would be pretty awsome if for some insane reason Saya and her nieces end up in a movie together, along with Kai and the others. All in all though I am glad the way the series ended, it gives just enough closure to make the anime feel that it is truely over while making you wonder what's going to happen next.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I am going to start watching this anime in a few more weeks yay..
    and from what i heard Blood+ is a good anime.. and i can't wait...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey! I've heard of this anime from somewhere *thinking*... No, I saw the advertisment in Animax ^_^ -PEACE- lol Sorry 'bout that(I'm so absent-minded!), *sigh* but I'm excited I'm looking forward to watch this anime. When I saw this thread just now, my curious thoughts took me to this place. It's getting more and more interesting....
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Ooh.. u watch animax too yay same here ^^

Hmm.. this anime got some really nice graphics.. the gore...the action.. looks interesting i am sure not going to miss this anime ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I think you guys are right Blood+ is an ausome anime although I am only on episode 5 with the weekend episodes from what I have seen it is a great anime. It has become one of my top 5 anime. It is in there with bleach, eureka seven, trigun, and wolfs rain.

Thanks

In fact, I really wasn't for this anime until about the fifth or sixth episode. I think this is the point where all the characters get more "depth" and where the series really picks up.

I've heard of this "Animax" before, what exactly is it, a TV station?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast