Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Blood+

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Re: Blood+

Well from what I know Blood the Last Vampire and Blood+ are the same storyline. BtLV taking place during B+. It's kinda weird though. I think B+ is LOOSELY based on BtLV becuz (IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE WHOLE SERIES/MOVIE YOU MIGHT WANNA CLOSE YOUR EYES) in the series they supposedly woke Saya up using some of Haji's blood, during the Viet War, right? Well BtLV takes place the same time that happened. Which means right after the movie takes place, Saeya goes ballistic and starts killing people bezerker style, until she's stopped. (guess that means she wasnt really the last becuz Diva was still alive and they knew about her then)

Anyway, that's a drastic change in personality. First, she's happy. She finds Diva locked in the tower and lets her out. Diva kills everybody at the mansion and then what? Saeya goes to sleep? Who knows what Diva, et al, and Haji were doin during that time... Then later, David and the Red Shield wake Saeya up during the Vietnam War. Chiropts are running rampant, but discreetly (lol) under the world's nose. Saeya takes out a couple chiropts that were taking the form of students in a school on an American AFB in Vietnam (it was a while I saw the movie so I might be wrong about who's base it was, but one of the teachers reconized her as Japanese and tries to talk to Saeya, but Saeya was kinda well...aloof...yeah that's a good word...lol, so I think I'm right). They or rather, Haji, takes Saeya down, she goes back to sleep and finally sleeps the 30ish years she's suppose to. She wakes up with her memory gone and George takes her in and she's happy again for sometime until the chiropts and the genetically created chiropts start popping up...Darn it. I forgot what my point was...but that's how it was suppose to have happened right? yes? no?
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Newbie sharigannaruto is off to a good start sharigannaruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SchneiD View Post
    I recently finished the Blood+ series and I must say it is one of my favorites. I felt it started out a little rocky but I really got hooked on it. Anyways...

SPOILER

The ending really had me thinking if they should follow up with an OVA or two or even a movie. My first idea for the movie had me thinking it would take place 30 years after the series when Saya awakens. Then I realized that if there was a follow up, it would be even more interesting to see how Diva's childeren grow up and wether they come into conflict. Don't get me wrong though, I would love to see Saya back in action.

To sum it up, I was wondering what are your thoughts for a follow up to Blood+ or if there should even be one, feel free to post rumors you hear and any updates. Also keep in mind that if there were to be a follow up based on Saya, what would the other characters be like, or would they still exist?
    uh i think they should have saya and diva working together when realy saya and diva are thinking about killing each other and the last couple episodes diva and saya are fighting and the world is calling an evacuation and every country comes together to stop them with like american and iraq armys going and chinese and north korean navy seals doing it together to stop diva and saya and there shivaulya i mean it just wouldnt be blood+ without hagi at sayas side.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Haji dies, sayia goes back into sleep,didn't diva get pregnant too?
    that's all i remember 0_0

Newbie Dark Kit is off to a good start Dark Kit's Avatar
    Thanks

there is a movie with saya in it. It's based I think in a sort of alternate reality becasue some charachters are in it like david but others aren't its called Blood:The Last vampire. Its pretty good but i like the series much better because Saiya isn't all dark and silent plus Haji is in it and I'm a sucker for guys like him. And he doesn't die either in it, I thought he did but in the end it had Kai go back with Diva's kids, which look about 6ish maybe older, and there's a flower there.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3