Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Code geass r2 ending

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: Code geass r2 ending

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael View Post
    I'm a little confused as to why him being alive would "defeat the purpose" of his plan. If no one knows he is alive, or very few, then it wont change the result of his planning. Almost all of the world population thinks he is dead, how is that different than him actually being dead?

I haven't read exactly what the author had to say about his death, but if he just said that Lelouch died then that doesn't mean he isn't alive. The link in the post above this one says it well enough, you have to die to activate the code.
    Because if he was alive then the symbol of the world's hate is still lingering around. Eventually people will realize who he is and the hatred would return.

As for the code thing, WHO SAID THAT YOU NEED TO DIE TO ACTIVATE THE CODE!!!!!! I don't remember it being said anywhere. It's only speculation.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deletedlove View Post
    clarification;

- lelouch is either dead or alive. reader or watcher's choice. although i do believe lelouch IS alive because Lelouch has the code and he has the geass. Read this, you'll see why:
    WikiAnswers - Is their going to be a code geass season 3 coming out in 2009 or 2010

- My opinion on whether there should be a season 3: YES there definitely should. There is so much more secrets in the Geass World. A season three would be great but an OVA would be cool too. If you don't like the idea of having a season 3 or OVA, then simply don't watch it. Since i believe that Lelouch IS alive, my idea of an OVA would show how lulu got the code from Charles and is still alive, his return with nunally and Suzaku, and killing that fortress mentioned earlier on this forum's first page. If there was a twist like so and so gets amnesia or something then even better, but when it comes to an ending, a GOOD or happy ending would be nice. If the creators made an alternate ending, that's cool too. You can watch whichever one you want (although i highly doubt they're going to do that). But hey, that's what I think.

as i said before lelouch is confrimed to be dead, by one of the writers and he is listed as deceased in the offical r2 guide book. but that doesn't they won't revieve him or something. there are many animes that revive their dead characters. or they could make an alternate ending like you said. but as of now lelouch is DEAD.

now as that being the end of code geass. i don't think so. just because lelouch is dead doesn't mean the series is over. sunrise has indicated that there might be more code geass in the years to come. there are still many unanswered questions.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

now as that being the end of code geass. i don't think so. just because lelouch is dead doesn't mean the series is over. sunrise has indicated that there might be more code geass in the years to come. there are still many unanswered questions
    Your right on that Kaki.....once I believed that LElouch is alive but now I supprot that Lelouch is DEAD!....
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

i don't care about if he is alive or not anymore realy (though it would be good if he was brught back to life) all i hope for is more code geass well i gess we will have to wait and see
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Newbie Misa487 is off to a good start Misa487's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending was so sad...I cried alot...i couldnt go to bed that night..

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itano123 View Post
    i don't care about if he is alive or not anymore realy (though it would be good if he was brught back to life) all i hope for is more code geass well i gess we will have to wait and see
    I agree it's just a show but this feud about if hes alive or dead is getting old lets just talk about future episode IF they have any

@misa487: ru serious about not going to bed cause it was that sad!?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree it's just a show but this feud about if hes alive or dead is getting old lets just talk about future episode IF they have any

@misa487: ru serious about not going to bed cause it was that sad!?
    Well right on that..Lets stop this old stupid feud and discuss the future ep's if there any!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

If there won't be any then we should just start our own.... HEY thats a good idea we should start our own!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast