Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Code geass r2 ending

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code geass r2 ending

Quote Originally Posted by darkninja View Post
    If there won't be any then we should just start our own.... HEY thats a good idea we should start our own!

that would be awesome, but man that would take some time and skill to animate. we could always roleplay the new episodes though. we should do that. make a code geass rpg here.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

that would be awesome, but man that would take some time and skill to animate. we could always roleplay the new episodes though. we should do that. make a code geass rpg here.
    yeah that would be awesome..but like what Kaki said it would take some time and skill to animate.....
    then make a CG RPG!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

>< i have finished Code Geass 3 days ago , and i cry every time i remember what happened in the end ... i even couldn't sleep the next day *hushh don't say that to anyone* lol .. anyway it was very painful for me the final episode since i love Lelouch very much >< ... i even shouldn't watch any other anime after i finish it well i just couldn't his death effected in me very much >< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

>< i have finished Code Geass 3 days ago , and i cry every time i remember what happened in the end ... i even couldn't sleep the next day *hushh don't say that to anyone* lol .. anyway it was very painful for me the final episode since i love Lelouch very much >< ... i even shouldn't watch any other anime after i finish it well i just couldn't his death effected in me very much >< ... =^_^=
    You must be a Lelouch fun right?
    Well IN THAT case,I have really cried alot in the series and of course not mentioning the cg r2 ending!well...I reallyREALLY! hate dramatic scenes like that in the ending of CG r2!
    ...........]
    My eyes is watery but I just stoppedfrom crying!
    WEW!
    I really love Lelouch much!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    !
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

ya know wat shurly's death made me cry more than lelouch's death. i still cant get over it (i got over lulu's because it was for a good couse) man CG is still in fight in my top 2 anime even if there is no more ep's but thay can make more with the lose strings because there not as dumb as 4kids (there i said it) and i know most the lelouch fans think he is alive and with C2 or gets revived but we may never know NOW GET OVER IT. lets not cry antil we know for sore he is gone forever
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    You must be a Lelouch fun right?
    Well IN THAT case,I have really cried alot in the series and of course not mentioning the cg r2 ending!well...I reallyREALLY! hate dramatic scenes like that in the ending of CG r2!
    ...........]
    My eyes is watery but I just stoppedfrom crying!
    WEW!
    I really love Lelouch much!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    !
    are you kidding me ! XD i am a huge fan of him Nu~~ he is my favorite guy in all animes !!!
    i cried so much for him when he died and when he lost his love Shirly becasue of his death i couldn't sleep at night for 3 days and every time i remember how he died smiling i start crying >< i don't want to remember * about to cry * i am about to cry by just remembering him >< ....

ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!!
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by itano123 View Post
    ya know wat shurly's death made me cry more than lelouch's death. i still cant get over it (i got over lulu's because it was for a good couse) man CG is still in fight in my top 2 anime even if there is no more ep's but thay can make more with the lose strings because there not as dumb as 4kids (there i said it) and i know most the lelouch fans think he is alive and with C2 or gets revived but we may never know NOW GET OVER IT. lets not cry antil we know for sore he is gone forever
    XD how he is still alive o.O i believe he is died , if he is alive i will kill him by my hands for making me cry at him the way i cried LOL XD but i would be happy ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

receiverofhell (Sep 12, 2009)

Thanks

are you kidding me ! XD i am a huge fan of him Nu~~ he is my favorite guy in all animes !!!
    i cried so much for him when he died and when he lost his love Shirly becasue of his death i couldn't sleep at night for 3 days and every time i remember how he died smiling i start crying >< i don't want to remember * about to cry * i am about to cry by just remembering him >< ....
    HEY!,Who's Nu?(I think that was Villeta the one who married Ohgi Kaname after the death of Lelouch)
    and regarding on Shirley,I really cried out when Shirley DIED! sayng some words like this(WTH!,why Shirley died Like that?,and also...DAMN YOU ROLO!)
    I loved my GF...

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

I hated rolo every ep. I waited and waited for him to die.

Everyone here thinks he is dead but I went to other sites and to this day they think he's alive with C2 and everyone there hates me for saying HE IS DEAD!
    Last edited by Zev; Sep 12, 2009 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Took out the negtive language and fix some spelling errors.
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast