Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Code geass r2 ending

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code geass r2 ending

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    HEY!,Who's Nu?(I think that was Villeta the one who married Ohgi Kaname after the death of Lelouch)
    and regarding on Shirley,I really cried out when Shirley DIED! saying some words like this(WTH!,why Shirley died Like that?,and also...DAMN YOU ROLO!)
    LOL , XD Nu is a sound i make like the sound of awaaaa XD lol or olalaa ...
    and yeah Villeta was the one who married Ohgi and she have a bayb from him Nyaa~ ...
    Me !! too!! when she died i cried a lot and more when Lelouch was using his Geass on her screaming "DON'T DIE SHIRLEY" i couldn't stop crying i couldn't see very well because of my tears >< ... ROLO i will kill you thousand times for killing her >< and making my lulu cry ... i hate you ROLO ...

Quote Originally Posted by itano123 View Post
    I hated rolo every ep. I waited and waited for him to die.

Everyone here thinks he is dead but I went to other sites and to this day they think he's alive with C2 and everyone there hates me for saying HE IS DEAD!
    >< i hate him too and a lot of hate i gave him >,< ...
    then they have a small mind for not accepting his death , why hey want to believe that he is still alive , or with whom he will live after he lost his love and his friends and everyone hated him his life will be very hard to live with all this hate and lonely just let him rest in peace -,- ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathangel082090 View Post
    awww i y did u cry?........and what did u watch? cause i wonder if i could let my bf watch it to make him cry
    lol it seem that your BF dosen't cry that easily XD .. i watched Code Geass i am sure that you have watched it o.O right ? it is one of the greatest animes ^-^ you feel sad in all the anime and in the end you burst in tears because just thinking how Lelouch lived the life of Zero and how he hidden all his feelings deep inside and how he lost a lot of people that he care about >< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I hated rolo every ep. I waited and waited for him to die.

Everyone here thinks he is dead but I went to other sites and to this day they think he's alive with C2 and everyone there hates me for saying HE IS DEAD!
    >< i hate him too and a lot of hate i gave him >,< ...
    then they have a small mind for not accepting his death , why hey want to believe that he is still alive , or with whom he will live after he lost his love and his friends and everyone hated him his life will be very hard to live with all this hate and lonely just let him rest in peace -,- ... =^_^=
    ]
    If you both hated rolo that much..
    FYI!ppl!
    I REALLY GODDAMN HATE ROLO MUCH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN EVERY EP IN CG R2!
    WTH!?ROLO!,Why did you kill Shirley athough she isn't revealing the true identity of Zero(Lelouch)..and that's why I really hates Rolo much!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

well he also tried to kill nonally because he wanted himself to be lelouchs only family (wat a selfish boy) but then nonally is alive and thats a good thing (i got a shock wen she was alive, i was confused)
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    ]
    If you both hated rolo that much..
    FYI!ppl!
    I REALLY GODDAMN HATE ROLO MUCH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN EVERY EP IN CG R2!
    WTH!?ROLO!,Why did you kill Shirley athough she isn't revealing the true identity of Zero(Lelouch)..and that's why I really hates Rolo much!
    Quote Originally Posted by itano123 View Post
    well he also tried to kill nonally because he wanted himself to be lelouchs only family (wat a selfish boy) but then nonally is alive and thats a good thing (i got a shock wen she was alive, i was confused)
    >< don't remind me if there was a thread about who the most person that i hate in animes i would say Rolo , he is on the top of my list >,< .... it is true that he didn't have a family and he lived all his childhood killing people or used like a weapon without something to give him love but he is very selfish when he tried to keep Lelouch to himself and the jealousy that he had XS ... i hate him becasue of that ... =^_^=

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys, lets stay on topic here. Were suppose to be discussing the ending. Not about why you hate Rolo. I don't want to have to close this thread.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Guys, lets stay on topic here. Were suppose to be discussing the ending. Not about why you hate Rolo. I don't want to have to close this thread.

XD aaaa sorry about that >< our hate to Rolo took us away ...

in the end of Code Geass when zero showed in front of Lelouch i said " what o.O what is going on" but after i knew it was Sazuka who is Zero i start crying while he put his sower in Lelouch's body >< it was painful to see someone get killed by his best friend ._. ... i couldn't stop crying the end were like a bullet enter my heart , and there is another reason that made me cry for is when my brother asked me to watch CG i said ok in a very normal way and i didn't watch it lol .. after a month later my brother came back to home and asked me to watch it and i said ok , he notice that i am not going to watch it again he said to me "Lelouch is going to die and Zero will live" to say the truth i have seen just the first episode of it and i didn't understand what he meant o.O .. but after episode 10 he told me the same thing and i said "ooo you mean the Lelouch is going to kill him self in front of people so he live all his life as Zero" but my brother didn't answer me ... and in the final episode i was very shocked i know now what is my brother talking about T-T ... now Lelouch is my favorite ever ^-^ ... =^_^=

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

in the end of Code Geass when zero showed in front of Lelouch i said " what o.O what is going on" but after i knew it was Sazuka who is Zero i start crying while he put his sower in Lelouch's body >< it was painful to see someone get killed by his best friend ._. ... i couldn't stop crying the end were like a bullet enter my heart
    I AGREE!,It is really painful in heart(not in soul) to kill a very good bestfriedn that helped the whole world and also on the scene were Suzaku stabbed Lelouch with the Sword of Akasha(In somewhat reason I just really felt something that helped remember someone who is very far away from me)../
    I think it was Lelouch or Suzaku speak short sentence....
    Ok,I totally forgot it but that sentence made me remeber someone....I really loved MUCH!
    and If you have notice this(Suzaku has tears in his eyes when he stabbed Lelouch)
    Like what Frozen Rose said"Suzaku killed his bestfriend and became the hero who saved the world from the Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia and the world become more peaceful than in the past..."
    Really Lelouch maked the world better after his death and it was according to his plan..
    and as for Schneiziel,Schneiziel became or should I say He become on of Zero's supporter...
    I really loved the final words of Lelouch before he died"I....destroy worlds....I...create...worlds"
    and after that there was a flash of memories when Nunnally touched Lellouch body!
    WHAT WAS IT!? THEN!?
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast