Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Code geass r2 ending

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code geass r2 ending

I was sad that Lelouch died, however at the end everything Lelouch did, it finally became completely clear. He wasn't just a power hungry dictator, he did it all so people would have someone to hate, because everyone needs someone to hate. He made the world hate him and love Zero so the world could move on from the war and begin there lives towards the new future. Thats why I loved the ending, because it made a lot of sense. I just wish there was some way Lelouch didn't have to die. I like how Suzaku is to protect justice for the rest of his life.

The only confusing part, in the end is when CC was laying on a stack of hay and seemed like she was talking to Lelouch.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Jul 15, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The only confusing part, in the end is when CC was laying on a stack of hay and seemed like she was talking to Lelouch.
    HAI! that confused me alot when I heard that too!"Right,Lelouch?" I think that was C.C. said either to the cab driver or to the sky...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie KamuiSeph is off to a good start KamuiSeph's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending was epic,but felt a little bit rushed. In fact,the whole second season was rushed like hell.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending was epic,but felt a little bit rushed. In fact,the whole second season was rushed like hell.
    '\Right but I think that was like right to be LElouch is dead and not alive...and for the legacy of Zero...Suzaku is ZERO!!!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KamuiSeph View Post
    yup, thats true. i mean esp. like the last few episodes. they packed so much into them that if you missed one then you'd be completely lost.

this is one of the few animes that made me cried. i think i cried three times beacause of code geass.

1. when rolo killed shirley
    2. when rolo sacrficed his health/ life for lulu despite everything lulu said
    3. when lulu died at the end.

his sacrifice at the end, is what made me cried. to become the centre of the world's hatred, and to give up his life for the rest of the world, despite being ostrichsided by the black knights, being hated by his friends. made me really admire lulu.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Thanks

1. when rolo killed shirley
    2. when rolo sacrficed his health/ life for lulu despite everything lulu said
    Right and I do really cried on this two episodes like I really felt the ambiance of when Shirley died and when Lelouch's screamming the name of Shirley...
    and for Rolo's death I actually managed somehow to interpret why Rolo sacrificed himself rather than to live longer....
    his sacrifice at the end, is what made me cried. to become the centre of the world's hatred, and to give up his life for the rest of the world, despite being ostrichsided by the black knights, being hated by his friends. made me really admire lulu
    That's the whole point of the Zero Requiem...and that's why Suzaku said
    "For the sake of the Zero Requiem,I can't die here either" when He's battling Bismarck is for the Assurance of the Zero Requiem...and why Suzaku is the Zero and fkaed his death and if you can remember it was when Lelouch is handing the mask of Zero to Suzaku to become the next Zero^^..
    wew that's long^^
    I loved my GF...

Newbie diamond is off to a good start
    Thanks

yes i cried too! i thought that the ending for season 2 was really good and a bit unexpected. it was so sad! i didn't expect that everything he did in the end was just for that moment where everyone in the world would hate him and they could just continue on with their lives after he died. =(

Newbie rulerofthefreeworld is off to a good start rulerofthefreeworld's Avatar
    Thanks

of course lelouch could have used some type of double unstead of suzaku killing him, but considering that the entire world knew his face and associated it with an evil, power-hungry dictator he would have been found and killed eventually. although i was so very close to crying my eyes out. there was that whole lump-in-my-throat thing. don't you think that they could have continued the show. i mean the plot would have change in the extreme, but they still could have tried.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast