Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Code geass r2 ending

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code geass r2 ending

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofthefreeworld View Post
    don't you think that they could have continued the show. i mean the plot would have change in the extreme, but they still could have tried.
    im my opinion, i don't think they could of continued the show. i mean if the dragged it on, it would become one of those animes with a shit ending, and i couldn't bear that. sure i would love to see more code geass, and all of r2 seems kinda rushed, but i don't think they should continue it, then it will ruin at least in my opinion, CG was the perfect anime. it will become one of those animes that were great till their ending eg. rurouni kenshin, inu yasha.

but that doesn't mean the end to CG, they could still do an anime versions of the mangas or the novels. im sure that would make us all happy right?

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

I was so sad about the ending. I really don't want Lelouch to die and not see the result of all the things he did. I was really upset about how people thought of him as a villain when in fact he's the one who made all the conflicts stop. I really would like another code geass but he's dead, so, NO... lol.. on the contrary, I think Lelouch isn't dead yet.. because of what CC said at the end. It's like he was speaking to the driver (I think its Lelouch).

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    im my opinion, i don't think they could of continued the show. i mean if the dragged it on, it would become one of those animes with a shit ending, and i couldn't bear that. sure i would love to see more code geass, and all of r2 seems kinda rushed, but i don't think they should continue it, then it will ruin at least in my opinion, CG was the perfect anime. it will become one of those animes that were great till their ending eg. rurouni kenshin, inu yasha.

but that doesn't mean the end to CG, they could still do an anime versions of the mangas or the novels. im sure that would make us all happy right?
    Oh, I agree. Animes that draw on forever loose my attention like Inuyasha. Code Geass had the right amount of episodes. Because I still would like to see more, however if there is more I hope they don't ruin the perfect thing they have going for them.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Code geass r2 ending

for me what got my tears was going was i thought thats colin and Lelouch was going to get together cause they seemed to be the bested of friends and for her to just turn her back on him like that was heartbreaking how can a friend just put you out of their life like that with out asking why you did what you did
    Rikku's Lover

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks
    he is NOT DEAD at the end it shows c.c on a cart thing. and in the japan version she is talking about the geas is the power of the king loud enouf for the cart driver to hear it and then tilts her head tewords him and says "right lelouch". and when c.c was praying she was no not praying for lulu but for the people to fall for it. P.S the cart driver has black hair and lulu was imortal now to be with c.c forever and R can be a substatut for L and he will need a new name and think of the title R2 there

and there happynes wont last forever and sorry for the gap i am using PSP
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jun 27, 2009 at 08:19 PM.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I was so sad about the ending. I really don't want Lelouch to die and not see the result of all the things he did. I was really upset about how people thought of him as a villain when in fact he's the one who made all the conflicts stop. I really would like another code geass but he's dead, so, NO... lol.. on the contrary, I think Lelouch isn't dead yet.. because of what CC said at the end. It's like he was speaking to the driver (I think its Lelouch).
    Me too I was so sad (REALLY!)...
    Lelouch gathered all the worlds hatred to him rather than to gather it up on the floating fortress!DAMOCLES! ...That's the whole point of Zero Requiem Lelouch gathers all the worlds hatred to him and then Suzaku is Zero to complete the Zero Requiem...+ why you wonder why they faked Suzaku's death to ensure the completion of the Zero Requiem...as for the cab driver that isn't Lelouch at all even though many thought that Lelouch is immortal cause he just killed Charles....

EDIT:
    Tommorow again
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

we will see about that and i may be young but if there is not a third season i will have got it rong for the first time and what i mean is at the end of a season i can tell strait away if or if not there will be a next season and i forsee a third season GET IT so we will see. c.c would only be happy with lolouch P.S i didnt meen that lulu got the imortalaty but c.c gave him her code OVER AND OUT

8. The Following User Says Thank You to itano123 For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Jun 28, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

does any1 know if they might have another season? because its obvious lelouch is still alive.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast