Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Code geass r2 ending

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

Re: Code geass r2 ending

finaly someone that see's the trouth that lelouch is alive thankgod atleast 1 guy darkninja nows the trouth

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    HAI! that confused me alot when I heard that too!"Right,Lelouch?" I think that was C.C. said either to the cab driver or to the sky...
    she was talking to him because he is the one riding the horse. i mean it soo obvious he's alive still. what gives it away is u cant c the persons face 2. they close in on the person and 3. its just a big give away. oh and do u think they might do another season because this was a good show.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there is a possibility that he may still be alive, however you have no real proof because you didn't see his face. You can't really know if C.C. was talking to herself, or to the guy on the horse, or even if the guy on the horse was Lulu.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I think there is a possibility that he may still be alive, however you have no real proof because you didn't see his face. You can't really know if C.C. was talking to herself, or to the guy on the horse, or even if the guy on the horse was Lulu.
    just stating the obvious plus commen since would tell u he is alive.besides they want u to belive he died. the ending though i didn't see coming i started to hate lulu at first. come to find out he pitted everyone against him to end the war was just super smart. The best ending in anime so far

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

does any1 know if they might have another season? because its obvious lelouch is still alive.
    Is that so?...How come Lelouch be alive if he was stabbed by Zero(Suzaku) and saying this "Did you accept that Geass?" Lelouch was trying to say to Suzaku is he was willing to be Zero and bow to never to lived as Suzaku Kururugi but as Zero...
    C.C. maybe crazy or some sort of stuff when she was talking to the cab driver or to the sky...I maybe believed that in the first place but after I asked it on everybody,I have my final decision that Lelouch is dead....and if you think that Lelouch got Charles code.....It's your own choice rather if Lelouch is alive or not...
    does any1 know if they might have another season? because its obvious lelouch is still alive.
    Obviously Sunrise(the producer of Code Geass) didn't announce anything yet on how supposedly Lelouch be alive but they Sunrise said that "Geass itself won't die" and also added that they will "All of you have shown us much appreciation and made the DVDs as well as the CDs so popular. Really, we have been blessed with fervent fans…. Thank you very much. Like we have said before, [a major character development happened] but Geass cannot die. It just ended, but we think it would be nice if we can still do something more. In any case, when we can announce something, in the not-so-distant future… "
    and still if you do believe those videos on youtube proving that Lelouch alive is you own choice...
    I'll provide you links to your choice though Lelouch isn't alive...
    and one more thing do you have any proofs yet? if you have one or more please pos it here..
    YouTube - Code Geass R2 26 - IS LELOUCH ALIVE?!
    YouTube - One more proof that Lelouch is still alive.
    YouTube - Code Geass - Lelouch is alive *SPOILERS for last ep*
    This is all the links to the videos proving that Lelouch is ALIVE!....but the truth is Lelouch is DEAD people! wake up PPL!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Thanks

i'm just goin with what i know i didn't sit there and start do'in research on if he's dead or not like many others. no offense. i just hope they do another season is all.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

i just hope they do another season is
    That was a total blopers..guess what I really believe that there will be another season but its just a mis understanidng...
    Woot )_) Woot...
    There is no other season and if there's another season Sunrise would annonuce it as my post yesterday....
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

look i didn't say there was another season egsactly and everyone knows lelouch didn't get charles code read my stuff because i'm not repeting and i don't do recerch as such but i look at stuff and descus stuff

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast