Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Code geass r2 ending

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code geass r2 ending

I cried at the end of eposide i mean i was in tears it was just so sad i wouldnt even thought it would even end that way. but it was good. and c.c true wish wasnt to die im guessing and when the memories of when Nunnally touched lelouch that was cute and touching. i have to say this eposide was EPIC. i mean EPIC.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I cried at the end of eposide i mean i was in tears it was just so sad i wouldnt even thought it would even end that way. but it was good. and c.c true wish wasnt to die im guessing and when the memories of when Nunnally touched lelouch that was cute and touching. i have to say this eposide was EPIC. i mean EPIC.
    Let me re phrase the ending part of it Lelouch or shoud I say "Lulu"..
    IT WAS EPIC EPIC EPISODE!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    HAI! that confused me alot when I heard that too!"Right,Lelouch?" I think that was C.C. said either to the cab driver or to the sky...
    I think that shows an open ending for people to decide that weather he really died or survived the thing .. this anime's ending is one of the best i've ever seen this far.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

i just remembered something (first time). remb how he got the geass in the second eye and killed his mother and father (mother never gest she was twisted) he got power lent by god. and type up in google image spice and wich (sonds like spice and wolf i know) its a dvd cover with c.c on it (maby) and i'll leave the rest to your imagination
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that shows an open ending for people to decide that weather he really died or survived the thing .. this anime's ending is one of the best i've ever seen this far.
    Well,Lich your right on that....as far as I know many believe that Lelouch is still alive...
    Let them decide on their own^^:
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

What was teh date and time of the episode in which lelouch meant his end?

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

well i don't know i watched them online. but according to wikipedia the japanese verison was released sept. 28 2008, the english verison was released june 6, 2009.

u know what i want to see are the picture dramas and hear the audio dramas that are released with the dvds.they got some extra scenes and stuff.

click to show spoiler

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Thanks

I just found this on Multiply - Secure, Family-Friendly Media Sharing so I won't be so sure about this one..
    Well I just found a brief summary of a new Code Geass or a OVA?
    Here's the summary:
    Behind Summary of what has happened:
    2018 near the end of the year Britannias greatest Emperor Lelouch was Assassinated by his best friend Kurugi Suzsaku in the end of an Operation called Zero's Requiem. After his death the world began to stablize in economy and Military.
    The world was now set for peace and began to open up new possibilities. unaware that deep underwater near the Pacific Ocean hiding about 10,000 feet below the surface held a fortress soon to rise from it's watery grave and reek havoc on the world. This fortress was commanded by a group called The Ballistic Advanced Research Horde And Military also called B.A.R.H.A.M.

Timeline:
    2018 Death of Lelouch
    2018 december Lelouchs dead body is stolen by an unknown group
    2019 Feb B.A.R.H.A.M launches attack but fails due to lack of Intel
    2019 April B.A.R.H.A.M continues to remain undetected by forces of U.F.N and Britannia
    2019 June B.A.R.H.A.M Revive Lelouch and keep him in tank till further use
    2019 August BARHAM is not to be seen again
    2022 Nunally celerabrates Lelouchs death with a special ceremony
    2022 12 hours later B.A.R.H.A.M is ready to begin their main operation to capture Nunally and the other officials in charge of the Federations in hope to use them as pawns.

Special scene before attack:
    a man walks down a path way which seemed dark only when the lights coming from the stairs seem to glow with every step this prevented anyone from getting lost. when he came up to a science lab the door opened and he walked right in. the door closed behind him and inside the lab there were 4 tubes. one of which was filled with a special liquid keeping someone alive when this man walked up to it. "Time to wake up kid." said the man smiling with an evil look that was horrible to say the least. the boy didn't seem to wake up just yet. by then the man pulled on a lever connected to a computer box that was linked to his tank. The lever was controlling the tank Pressure and as he pulled down the lever the pressure began to build. "Wake up kid time to see the greatest Historical event ever to brace mankind." he said again. the boy began to wake up. "ah your finally wake" he said as he lowered the pressure. "I'm glad your up my Emperor. this wouldn't make a great historical event if you weren't awake to witness it." he said smiling. he then went up to a computer screen and pushed a few buttons by then something cam on screen showing Japan. "this is Japan and what it is now. you really did quite alot to help this world out uh? you really did make it a better place." he said. the boy seemed not to fully be aware of what was going on. "now then don't worry your sister and friends will come to see you soon. i can promise that. so then let us start History Shall we........... Lelouch." he said to the boy who appeared to be Lelouch not fully conscious.

Current Situation: as you just read an Army called B.A.R.H.A.M is stagging their attack on the world. planning to conquer one state at a time. it is up to you to either choose the side of B.A.R.H.A.M or the U.F.N or Britannia

Unknown Characters Names Revealed
    C.C. (Cecilia)
    V.V. (Vivian)

Code Geass R3: Gods Wrath
    The world is now at peace but a new force has appeared and once again threaten this world... when it seemed all hope had faded away a familiar face has revealed its self and brought hope.
    ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
    Lelouch once again took the character as Zero and Suzaku once again a knight but his identity is hidden from public so Suzaku is working behind the shadows.
    Marianne and Charles comeback with a support of a few people perhaps beyond human.
    CG r2 Lelouch death explained:
    remember the pact Lelouch and C.C. (Cecilia) made that "what ever happens he musn't die) the Lelouch that was stabbed was his maid Sayoko(the japanese girl) Lelouch and that female switch places many times before.

Code Geass R3 - 09 (summer or fall)

(To the people wondering where I got this information please stop!
    I'm already in danger of getting sued for revealing this ahead of schedule.)

All Hail Lelouch !!!
    I loved my GF...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to receiverofhell For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Jul 19, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast