Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Code geass r2 ending

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code geass r2 ending

hey you guys, i hate to be the barer of bad news, but lelouch's death has been confirmed.

lelouch has death has been is offical.
    he is listed as dead in the offical r2 guide book.
    code geass r2 death list (japanese)

and if you still don't believe that his death was CONFIRMED by writer Ichiro Okouchi in volume 42 of the Japanese magazine Continue.

well that doesn't mean that will be the end of code geass.
    sunrise indicates possibilty of more code geass

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

hey you guys, i hate to be the barer of bad news, but lelouch's death has been confirmed.

lelouch has death has been is offical.
    he is listed as dead in the offical r2 guide book.
    code geass r2 death list (japanese)

and if you still don't believe that his death was CONFIRMED by writer Ichiro Okouchi in volume 42 of the Japanese magazine Continue.

well that doesn't mean that will be the end of code geass.
    sunrise indicates possibilty of more code geass
    I know that even though I believed before that Lelouch is alive but after all I supprot that Lelouch is really DEAD!
    In the summary I posted here Lelouch was ressurected by B.A.R.H.A.M!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I think that shows an open ending for people to decide that weather he really died or survived the thing .. this anime's ending is one of the best i've ever seen this far.
    This. This is my opinion on the ending as well. I absolutely loved the whirlwind feel of the last 3 or 4 episodes of the second season. I remember watching a new episode each week and thinking I had no clue what was going to happen next. Each episode changed my view of the whole show, until the last episode when everything culminated in the best ending I can remember. Very satisfying for me. I believed he was still alive the instant c.c. said, "Right, Lelouch?" at the end. Its just the tone of voice she used to say it. I can't believe she was just talking to herself.

When you guys were mentioning the death of Shirley and Rolo you didn't mention Euphie at all. Its been a long time since I watched the first season, but her death and the circumstances leading up to it were the most emotional for me of the first season.

Its been two years since I finished watching the first season and almost a year since the second so I think I'm going to go ahead and watch them both again, without a nine month break in between them this time. If my opinion changes at all I will let you guys know. As it stands CG is within my top 3 favorite anime for sure.

P.S. I really enjoyed the music that plays at the end when c.c. is talking to Lelouch and laying in the cart of hay.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoyed the music that plays at the end when c.c. is talking to Lelouch and laying in the cart of hay
    The ending them of CG r2 is Continued Story its a beautiful ending for the death of Lelouch and regarding on the cart of hay that wasn't Leouch,kaki tori kaizoku posted it in here that Lelouch is DEATH is confirmed so there's no further dbate about it!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

alwell if its over its over and if its not its not. (i am starting to get tiered of this) if he gets reserected great but if its over so be it lelouch had a good run
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itano123 View Post
    alwell if its over its over and if its not its not. (i am starting to get tiered of this) if he gets reserected great but if its over so be it lelouch had a good run
    AGREED this is getting real old if they he is died oh well. but if the decide that he is still alive whoop de d@#$ do. lets just all agree it was a damn good show. besides they just probly did confirm his death cause fans where catching on who knows. but this arguement is getting old lets talk about the future episodes they might have. emphizise on might for those of u who say they whon't.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to darkninja For This Useful Post:

itano123 (Jul 29, 2009)

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    The ending them of CG r2 is Continued Story its a beautiful ending for the death of Lelouch and regarding on the cart of hay that wasn't Leouch,kaki tori kaizoku posted it in here that Lelouch is DEATH is confirmed so there's no further dbate about it!
    No, whether the cart driver was Lelouch or not doesn't make a difference with my statement. She was talking to Lelouch.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Thanks

No, whether the cart driver was Lelouch or not doesn't make a difference with my statement. She was talking to Lelouch.
    NO!,that was a false statement among CG fans! and kaki tori kaozoku was write if you click the link that kaki posted that was all the truth behind Lelouch's death!
    I loved my GF...

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast