Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Code geass r2 ending

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

Re: Code geass r2 ending

can't we stop talking about this lets just wate and see if anything we've talked about does happen or not. they can probily revive him (but most anime i've watched that do that suck) so wopty do if he's alive or not lets just wate and see OK
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

can't we stop talking about this lets just wate and see if anything we've talked about does happen or not. they can probily revive him (but most anime i've watched that do that suck) so wopty do if he's alive or not lets just wate and see OK
    Your right now lets just wait of what happens next^^
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

I was honestly just face palming. You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. The translation of what she said was something along the lines of "The power of kings, known as Geass, brings one solitude. Not quite accurate, is it? Right Lelouch?" The translation depends a bit on the group subbing it but all of them have the "Right Lelouch" at the end, it sounds like she is saying, "na Lelouch" possibly a "ra". I don't care if the pope said he was dead she was still talking to him whether it was the cart driver, his spirit, or her memories of him.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

. . . Lelouch is dead. . . I don't care what people say. If he was alive, it would defeat the purpose of what he had done. Yes, it is sad that Lelouch is dead, but that was his plan. Why does the topic of whether or not he's dead have to stem from EVERY place there's a forum about it? Sometimes people talk to people that aren't there, and only because of that one scene did people think he still may be alive. He's confirmed dead by many sources. *sigh*

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie deletedlove is off to a good start deletedlove's Avatar
    Thanks

clarification;

- lelouch is either dead or alive. reader or watcher's choice. although i do believe lelouch IS alive because Lelouch has the code and he has the geass. Read this, you'll see why:
    WikiAnswers - Is their going to be a code geass season 3 coming out in 2009 or 2010

- My opinion on whether there should be a season 3: YES there definitely should. There is so much more secrets in the Geass World. A season three would be great but an OVA would be cool too. If you don't like the idea of having a season 3 or OVA, then simply don't watch it. Since i believe that Lelouch IS alive, my idea of an OVA would show how lulu got the code from Charles and is still alive, his return with nunally and Suzaku, and killing that fortress mentioned earlier on this forum's first page. If there was a twist like so and so gets amnesia or something then even better, but when it comes to an ending, a GOOD or happy ending would be nice. If the creators made an alternate ending, that's cool too. You can watch whichever one you want (although i highly doubt they're going to do that). But hey, that's what I think.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    . . . Lelouch is dead. . . I don't care what people say. If he was alive, it would defeat the purpose of what he had done.
    I'm a little confused as to why him being alive would "defeat the purpose" of his plan. If no one knows he is alive, or very few, then it wont change the result of his planning. Almost all of the world population thinks he is dead, how is that different than him actually being dead?

I haven't read exactly what the author had to say about his death, but if he just said that Lelouch died then that doesn't mean he isn't alive. The link in the post above this one says it well enough, you have to die to activate the code.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Newbie beymasta454 is off to a good start beymasta454's Avatar
    Thanks

When I saw the Ending I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O! now i'm hungry and thenb= i was LIKE SUZAKU?!?!?!?!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a little confused as to why him being alive would "defeat the purpose" of his plan. If no one knows he is alive, or very few, then it wont change the result of his planning. Almost all of the world population thinks he is dead, how is that different than him actually being dead?

I haven't read exactly what the author had to say about his death, but if he just said that Lelouch died then that doesn't mean he isn't alive. The link in the post above this one says it well enough, you have to die to activate the code.
    and even the sum mary i posted before in here...I don't know wheter its true or not and also I don't who make that one!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast