Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: dark tournament (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

dark tournament (Yu Yu Hakusho)

i was wondering if some one could please tell me who one the dark tounament in yuyouhakusho. it has been bugging for a while any way please and thank you.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dark tournament (Yu Yu Hakusho)

what's the dark tournament? was it the tourney with toguro? or was it the other one with all the class S powerhouses?......

well just in case, the toguro tourney's winner was of course yusuke's team....but toguro's brother was alive and he stumbled as one of the villains on the next arc...

on the other hand, enki-the big afro guy with horns was the winner....and was declared ruler of the monster realm for the next few years or so..much like winning the presidential elections...

Newbie sharigannaruto is off to a good start sharigannaruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    i was wondering if some one could please tell me who one the dark tounament in yuyouhakusho. it has been bugging for a while any way please and thank you.
    ethier kuabora won or uske

Newbie loverOfanime054 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Actually that's right it was Yusuke team who won! But i was really touched about the story of Taguro though. He wanted revenged for his students who have been killed but when the dark tournament he avenged his student by killing the demon who murdered his students!
    Can i ask you who is your favorite character in Yu Yu hakusho?
    Well if your gonna ask me, mine would be Genkai cause she is pretty cool rising from the dead again and also she was guiding Yusuke throughout the anime!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

well mine heia im the dark leave me alone type so piss off thats what i usualy say
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

i never thought i would get back on this thread...this might be off topic tho....

when i was writing my first post in this thread i was actually thinking "wtf yu yu hakusho it has been shown over and over again here at my country for the past 12 years or so, it would really suck big time if they air it again"...and yes a few days after making that post i saw yu yu hakusho being re-aired here....dang, it was good but c'mon, repeatedly seeing it for 12 years???

anyway fave character, kuwabara- big, dumb(most of the time), annoyingly lovable, he's got a pretty stroooooooooooong sword but he couldn't be that powerful enough to explore its limitations....

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well it was yuske he won with his friends and to let you know in all of the 4 seasons there are 2 touraments i own all the seasons so i know.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

my faverit chikter is hiei. i like him because he tryes to protect his twin sister even though she dont know that they are related.

Tanks zyta

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast