Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: dark tournament (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: dark tournament (Yu Yu Hakusho)

i like Hei for diferent reasons but any way i like how hes always trying to keep his sister safe even thowe she dosn't know it
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like Kurama hes awsome he can control the plants and can turn into that wicked Fox hes my Favorite Char.

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I like Kurama hes awsome he can control the plants and can turn into that wicked Fox hes my Favorite Char.
    ya kurama is awsum isnt he hes even better when he is in his normal form Yoko Kurama the demon Fox of the underworld
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Newbie MediocreKen is off to a good start MediocreKen's Avatar
    Thanks

Yusuke won, i have the dvd. when it was on toonami the show was shut down before the last few eps aired.
    urls are not allowed...why?
    my site is hangovermedia.org/awfulfanforum/

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i got this on ebay but it was this all seasons pack an it had all the seasons the language was in japenese but it had english subtitles so you might search for it on ebay because i got one for 99 cents and it helped me finsh yu yu hausho show .

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

It was Yusuke team that won the tournament. Oh thanks for this thread I was looking for an anime I haven't seen in a while to watch and now I decided on this one.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    It was Yusuke team that won the tournament. Oh thanks for this thread I was looking for an anime I haven't seen in a while to watch and now I decided on this one.
    well you can find the anime on pisoga dot com. its in english though

and in response to this thread i personally loved that series. i saw the last bits of it from a friend with the dvds.

i always loved the fight with the Elder togouro and Kuwabara. SPIRIT FLYSWATTER!!!!!!!!!!
    Why hello there!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yuske won dude, he killed Taugro and he was sent to neither hell or heaven, or either he was sent to hell and is being tourchered for like a billion years, i don't remember...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast