+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: end of chrono crusade?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: end of chrono crusade?

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Well Azmaria lived but when i saw the ending i cried like i never cried before. but i was happy when Azmaria became just like Rosette.But something bugs me.Why was Ian alive at the end. It makes me think that series is going to continue

i don't think there will be another season ,Aion didn't die even when Chrno killed him because he represented human dark desires ,in other words he won't die until the end of life because that's the rule that he was meant to be and in my opinion even if there was another season it won't be linked to the first
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Nov 16, 2007 at 03:41 AM. Reason: font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess thats true.but what happen to father remington when he saw ian.this whole series was a little confuson!!!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

i know She died! That was sad! But i only read the manga, i havent seen all the anime!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    i know She died! That was sad! But i only read the manga, i havent seen all the anime!
    i have seen the anime ... from the third episode i got the feeling that she would die or chrno would or both of them but i was really shocked when Satella was killed my second best character after Chrno ....

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well yes i really cried on that bit too it was so sad but after a while i stopped then i started crying again

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont think anywon wouldnt considering how much the anime makes you care for the two main charicters. The wierd part is its not that you dont see it coming. They tell you very eary in the series that she will die from the contract.
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001 View Post
    Dont think anywon wouldnt considering how much the anime makes you care for the two main charicters. The wierd part is its not that you dont see it coming. They tell you very eary in the series that she will die from the contract.
    yeah ... exactly from the third episode ... the main plot began evolving ... but anyway if you think about it you can't find another ending that you find right except the one it ended with (of course regarding the conditions and situations that Rosette and chrno went through)

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i have seen the anime ... from the third episode i got the feeling that she would die or chrno would or both of them but i was really shocked when Satella was killed my second best character after Chrno ....
    i only saw the 4-7th episode i couldnt get the rest of them lol. so i really dont know wat happened to her
    Instant beast.. Just add water

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast