+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: end of chrono crusade?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: end of chrono crusade?

Quote Originally Posted by manlock32 View Post
    i only saw the 4-7th episode i couldnt get the rest of them lol. so i really dont know wat happened to her
    lol ... it is true that the main story plot carries such a heavy sorrow element but there's such episodes as the one of Christmas and the other of chrno's fever such incredible special episodes or the one that explains the reason of chrno's being called the "sinner" and the fact that he killed dozen millions of his own kind ... very good anime indeed .. animation ,music ,sounds ,actors and in short almost everything .. and the ending is mysteriously excellent .. more realistic in a way and explains some proven truths about our current world ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i have seen most of the season and it did to make me sad but luckily i was at home watching it on youtube so i wasn't embarrassed that much but it was definitely emotional

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mveli2 View Post
    well i have seen most of the season and it did to make me sad but luckily i was at home watching it on youtube so i wasn't embarrassed that much but it was definitely emotional
    i too watched it on youtube and it was sad and above all it was worth watching does anyone know where i can get this set?
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I wasn't in a public place but I did cry. Okay I more than cried. I bawled. It just wasn't fair that they both died. I was so hurt that I just didn't know how to react in the immediate aftermath.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

oh the end ..... what can i say about it ...... no one can Imagen what happen to me no one will understand what i saying only LichGRIFFIN ......... and when i saw the ending of many animes ..... i began to say chrno crusade has a beautiful end ...... and why i think that because Chrno died with someone he loved as will with Rosette she died with someone she loved ......

ask your self why did you cry ...... and you will find the answer

when you think about Chrno how he sacrifice in everything for her ...... you will find how beautiful is love and relationship ....... lol

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending of Chrono Crusade was almost perfect, if they showed them in a future life reincarnated then I think I would have been completely satisfied. The Ending was great thou and I would like there to be an OVA later in the years, but it'd have to have a good story line that worked with the theme and the past series.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love it if it had a OVA series!! i love the series very much and made me cry.but i don't think it will happen.Doesn't seem to happen.anyway what time would it be in? theirs or ours???

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    i would love it if it had a OVA series!! i love the series very much and made me cry.but i don't think it will happen.Doesn't seem to happen.anyway what time would it be in? theirs or ours???
    hhmmm a ova series would be awsome and i think we all for the most part wish it would happen but hay what can you do right? anyways as far as time what do you mean?
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast