+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: end of chrono crusade?

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: end of chrono crusade?

umm..well like their time was in 1929 and right now we are in 2007 you know what i mean now???

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mori-oni View Post
    The ending of Chrono Crusade was almost perfect, if they showed them in a future life reincarnated then I think I would have been completely satisfied. The Ending was great thou and I would like there to be an OVA later in the years, but it'd have to have a good story line that worked with the theme and the past series.
    I wish there is OVAs as well ... but what do they contain that would be a little hard ... maybe some episodes before the last episodes happenings or maybe an episode that shows more of chrno's past ... i'd die to see it ... but i doubt there would be any for Azmarias' after the incident ... well maybe but i don't know ....
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I wish there is OVAs as well ... but what do they contain that would be a little hard ... maybe some episodes before the last episodes happenings or maybe an episode that shows more of chrno's past ... i'd die to see it ... but i doubt there would be any for Azmarias' after the incident ... well maybe but i don't know ....
    I think if a new conpany where to buy it then maybe they'll make a OVA, but still it would be a suprise if they do deside on making one anyway

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

*sniff* yeah, chrno Crusade really ended up really sad, though. Why did all of them died?? except for Asmaria.. The death of the Jewel Summoner Stella had the sadess death, knowing that she is killed by her own sister that shes eager to find through her life...huhuhuh Poor Stella...*sniff*

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    *sniff* yeah, chrno Crusade really ended up really sad, though. Why did all of them died?? except for Asmaria.. The death of the Jewel Summoner Stella had the sadess death, knowing that she is killed by her own sister that shes eager to find through her life...huhuhuh Poor Stella...*sniff*
    i wonder if the manga is different from the flow of the anime ... but anyway they killed them all!!! so i wouldn't care to read the manga anyway!

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahahaha... same as here... The only thing that I usually avoid from an anime series is the main characters dying. .. eerrrr... I really hate it when characters that you really like dies... I like Rosette and Chrno's love team... But what did the writer do?? they killed them all... *sigh* crap......

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the reason why they kill off everyone is so that they'll be no way what so ever, that they could make an OVA. They don't know the story very well do they. I think they forgot to whole reincarnation part of the anime making it a endless anime if anyone would want to continue it .
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mori-oni View Post
    I think the reason why they kill off everyone is so that they'll be no way what so ever, that they could make an OVA. They don't know the story very well do they. I think they forgot to whole reincarnation part of the anime making it a endless anime if anyone would want to continue it .
    sheesh of course not ... it is just if you think closely about it you don't find a better ending to settle it up ... think about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast