+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: end of chrono crusade?

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: end of chrono crusade?

I see what your saying, but like many other people I just want more to happen, but if they do then the question is can they finish/continue with the story. I think they can and I have seen many variations of an OVA. Noted that they were in the form of Fan-Fics, the possibility of an OVA is still out there all they need to do is try the idea and see where it goes in the writing proses and after its been worked out then I say go for it and make the anime.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the reason why they let Rosette and Chrono die was because.....so she wouldn't be round and see what was happing to the world and stuff. She died peacefully with Chrono, not having to think what was happening to the world.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, it was sorrowful, but expected, though at least the main characters were together in the end, so a happy place is possible for them.

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i wonder if the manga is different from the flow of the anime ... but anyway they killed them all!!! so i wouldn't care to read the manga anyway!
    Actually yes, the manga had quite a different direction, though Rosette still died in that one.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mori-oni View Post
    I see what your saying, but like many other people I just want more to happen, but if they do then the question is can they finish/continue with the story. I think they can and I have seen many variations of an OVA. Noted that they were in the form of Fan-Fics, the possibility of an OVA is still out there all they need to do is try the idea and see where it goes in the writing proses and after its been worked out then I say go for it and make the anime.
    yeah you're quite right ... and not that only .. they can make an OVA of happenings before their death .. anything .. but i'd rather like to see something more of chrno's past ... here i have this picture i found of a manga book i think ...
     click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by darkwolfchild View Post
    Actually yes, the manga had quite a different direction, though Rosette still died in that one.
    thanx but still very sad to happen
    but which is better in your opinion? the anime or the manga? and if you could explain why?
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Dec 16, 2007 at 10:58 AM. Reason: adding ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG me and my gf watched it together she cried haha, it was really sad =/. I hate when animes dont have a happy ending.

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I watched this anime and can never rewatch it again because of the ending. Probably because it was so sad, but at the same time...it was probably because I felt like I wasted a lot of time watching something and I didn't get the ending I wanted.

It was a good ending by most standards I guess...just didn't sit well with me.

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: end of chrono crusade?

But did CC really end there in 1981 on May 13th which is the date Pope Paul VI was attacked in Rome.

This brings up a key point namely who did DM have in mind when he created Fr Ewan Remington? A fallen angel? Casca? Definitely not a human since he is 'not unlike an angel' and is a 'sinner' by his own admissions.

I say he is Casca the Roman tribune doomed to wander the earth forever (until Day of Atonement) for spurning JC's offer of forgiveness for torturing JC with Longinus spear while JC was on cross.

Comments? Anyone? I am a newbie here and I am the Keiman or keimanzero or keimanandkei or simply K&K. I am well known in anime webring circles. Have a cool day-K&K

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast