+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ending of all Endings

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Ending of all Endings

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE anime, no matter how strangely they end. Anime is usually miserably sad at the end anyway or it leaves you with a question mark over your head trying to figure out if that was the end...lol. I have my favorites and even my favorites irritated me at the end. Take Chrono Crusade. That is my all time favorite. It had action. It was hilarious. The story line was strong. But darned if I didnt want it to turn out to have a happy ending when I knew it wasnt...*sigh*. I cant even watch the ending (or listen to the ending theme) without balling my eyes out...*sniff* And forget the manga, I will prolly never read it again (side note: The manga was great too). But I'm sure they could of created an ending that left you with some hope...

Escaflowne was another of my favorites. I know there's 2. Which are you talking about Tae? I'm talkin about both: Escaflowne (movie) and Visions (series). I think she coulda stayed. She and Van had a bond like Rosette and Chrono. It was unbreakable (even while she THOUGHT she was in love with someone else). Come on. She went back to a war torn world (Visions) that devastated her senses at every turn. Perhaps they could have had an alter Hitomi appear on Earth, giving her the chance to return when she missed home. I think she could of stayed. All in favor of Hitomi staying on Gaea?

Anyway, if you could change the ending of one of your fave animes which would it be and how would you change it? I know. Pretty scary thought. Dont just list though cuz the mods hate that and they'll start shunting (yeah I said it, shunt) me. You dont want me shunned do you?...lol.
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ending of all Endings

It's funny that you mention Chrno Crusade. I really liked it but the ending just made it impossible for me to ever rewatch it. Like I would start rewatching it and then the ending would pop into my head. Which then made me just say NEVERMIND and turn off the dvd. It's a shame since I bought it too

But I guess all I'm trying to say is...I'd make it a happy ending. That's all it would take for me to watch it again.

Newbie kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say the worst ending of all time was tenjou tenge, it had a ton of buildup of the end tournament, battle between all the martial arts clubs in the school, about 15 episodes of the 26 of flashbacks, then no conclusion AT ALL. The series ended with no tournament...

Next...definitely Full Metal Alchemist. I mean, what an amazing series, kept me begging for more, then a year wait for the movie, and it was pretty horrendous. The plot was ok, but lacking the finish for the tremendous potential the series had. I mean sure Al and Ed get back together and live happily ever after...but where's winry? left out and neglected again, not only by the characters but the writers too. I wouldnt even recommend watching to movie for those who have not seen it, better to watch the series then make up your own ending.
    "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy,...it has no survival value, rather is one of those things that gives value to survival."
    C.S. Lewis

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taelana View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I LOVE anime, no matter how strangely they end. Anime is usually miserably sad at the end anyway or it leaves you with a question mark over your head trying to figure out if that was the end...lol. I have my favorites and even my favorites irritated me at the end. Take Chrono Crusade. That is my all time favorite. It had action. It was hilarious. The story line was strong. But darned if I didnt want it to turn out to have a happy ending when I knew it wasnt...*sigh*. I cant even watch the ending (or listen to the ending theme) without balling my eyes out...*sniff* And forget the manga, I will prolly never read it again (side note: The manga was great too). But I'm sure they could of created an ending that left you with some hope...

Escaflowne was another of my favorites. I know there's 2. Which are you talking about Tae? I'm talkin about both: Escaflowne (movie) and Visions (series). I think she coulda stayed. She and Van had a bond like Rosette and Chrono. It was unbreakable (even while she THOUGHT she was in love with someone else). Come on. She went back to a war torn world (Visions) that devastated her senses at every turn. Perhaps they could have had an alter Hitomi appear on Earth, giving her the chance to return when she missed home. I think she could of stayed. All in favor of Hitomi staying on Gaea?

Anyway, if you could change the ending of one of your fave animes which would it be and how would you change it? I know. Pretty scary thought. Dont just list though cuz the mods hate that and they'll start shunting (yeah I said it, shunt) me. You dont want me shunned do you?...lol.
    i fully agree to how sad and depressing the end of Chrno Crusade is they could've at the very least keep Satella alive because from the first episodes i realized that the end will be a sad one because no demon can live happily with a human because of the obstacle between two types that can't be torn away but never thought that the end would be THAT sad ,and about Escaflowne i've watched it aswell and i liked the whole story and anime and i can't think of anyway to end the anime other than the way it ended because if Hitomi stayed with Van that means that she had to give away everything she loved back on earth for him ,and the same thing for Van,he can't give away all the things that were done for him(especially the sacrifice of Folken his own brother which was also inevitable -because of the sin that Folken commited which can't be forgiven unless he gives his soul as a price) ,that's what i think
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending to Spirited away was definately amazing (even though Haku shouldve went with her >_>) and the non-ending of inuyasha annoyed me >_<

Newbie kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn's Avatar
    Thanks

thats the ending of all epic animes...not ending at all
    "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy,...it has no survival value, rather is one of those things that gives value to survival."
    C.S. Lewis

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...i would say chrono crusade.>.<....it was sad!!!i Cried a lot!!!well...i cry when any character that i like dies in manga and anime,but still.i don't know if i would change it pur say cause Rosette die in peace with chrono.she didn't see what happen to the world in the end.but i would make it a little happier.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread