Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ending of love hina.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

ending of love hina.

can anyone tell me the eniding of Love hina...plz. because i watched the episodes and it didn't seem like its the ending.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ending of love hina.

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    can anyone tell me the eniding of Love hina...plz. because i watched the episodes and it didn't seem like its the ending.
    Watch Love Hina Again then. I know how disappointed you feel after wasting your time watching those useless 26 episodes. Love Hina Again contains 3 OVAs. In these 3 OVAs Keitaro's stepsister Kanako is introduced.

Newbie Kloud may be famous one day Kloud may be famous one day Kloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Read the manga

Or you could watch Love Hina Again, a 3 episode OVA wrapping up series while remaining loosely based to the manga ending. It does not include the epilogue found in Volume 14 of the manga though.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Just google image love hina vol. 14 and look at the cover.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i was so disappointing of love hina... so i saw the 3 episodes and its better than the other 26 episodes.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Just read the damn manga, it's way better ^^

And remember, manga is better read in real

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

love hina ends in lo9ve hina again ep 3.... its still kinda incomplete thogh... it was a kool seris tho

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

The series was a series that could have lasted forever but iinstead they decided to end it. the ending for it was that Keitaros sister (kanako) came while keitaro was out with Seta to excavate. She tried to run the place while he was gone but did no good. Once he came Kanako tried many ways to try and get Keitaro to like her. She was promised to live with Keitaro together forever. Later on She understands what Kietaro meant so Naru finally confessed to Keitaro that she likes him and then there was a cheesy ending.
    Thats basicly the three episodes right there.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast