Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ending of love hina.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ending of love hina.

was naru the promise one...with Keitaro...y'know about the university thing.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    was naru the promise one...with Keitaro...y'know about the university thing.
    Yea as i said she makes the connfession and they start off to go to tokyo university. The ending was really cheesy but the three episodes in the OVA was a lot betterthan most of the series. The series had not plot and no line of where the story just goes by. unlike the last three OVA episodes. They has good plot and went in the line of a connfession by Naru

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

are they going to make more...or they just stopped making it i saw they 3 ova and i think its pretty good..but in the end naru said that she wasn't the promise girl so wat is wif that.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    are they going to make more...or they just stopped making it i saw they 3 ova and i think its pretty good..but in the end naru said that she wasn't the promise girl so wat is wif that.
    Well actually the series has stopped and they just want to end the series with Keitaro with Naru, not his promise girl. Later on in the anime you sorta get teh idea that Naru is actually the promise girl but in the Photos it seems that Mutsumi is. I think this was meant to confuse us. It was a good ending anyways, although a bit cheesy

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Naru is defintely the girl from the promise, at least in the anime, not sure about the manga. I think they get married at the end of the manga, at least that's what I heard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Naru is defintely the girl from the promise, at least in the anime, not sure about the manga. I think they get married at the end of the manga, at least that's what I heard.
    the manga is diffrent cuz like the anime ends with them just making connessions together. i never got the chance to read the manga so i didnt know that Naru is the promise girl {even though they made it so obvous}

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to watch the Christmas and Spring Specials to fully get the story line of Love Hina Again, but if you TRULY want to get the Love Hina story line, Read the manga, it expands on the story alot more then the anime does.

and Spin Da Ish,
     click to show spoiler

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    You have to watch the Christmas and Spring Specials to fully get the story line of Love Hina Again, but if you TRULY want to get the Love Hina story line, Read the manga, it expands on the story alot more then the anime does.

and Spin Da Ish,
     click to show spoiler
    yea like the manga actually goes on and the anime only has a few specials and 23 eps its not as reta as i though i would have liked it more if it went on but then i'd think it get too mushy

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast