+ Reply to Thread

Thread: eva answers

Newbie kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation eva answers

Adam was discovered in antartica. it caused 2nd impact by detonating itself. so how did SEELE or NERV "reduce it to an embryonal stage" and then fusing it in Gendo's hand? and why in Gendo's hand?

the 2nd Impact was a result of reducing Adam to an embryo.

Taken from Juzzam's NGE page:

Apparently Gendo is able to hide Adam by turning the angel into his hand, a fact later revealed in the End of Evangelion (how this is managed, I have no idea). It is said in the series that if an angel touches Adam, Third Impact will be triggered.

And the Angels thought that Adam was down at the geo-front, but is was discovered to be Lillith. No Angel would have thought to find Adam in Gendo's hand. Somehow this was a smart move of Gendo as a last resort toi prevent a third impact.

The second impact was artificially created by mankind in order to reduce the potential damage it could have caused if it occured naturally.

one question, if that thing wasnt adam, and was lilith, then what was adam?? i think i may know the answer to this but it wont come to me, someone please help..

its the giant of light in the intro,and the thing in the suitcase kaji brought to NERV HQ

purify weird soul complete

and later you see that Adam is "crafted" onto Gendo's Hand

Ok, here we go.

Adam is the lowest embryo state of Lilith. Lilim are humans.

Adam was placed on Gendo's hand, willingly by him, and absorbed into his arm. So when the time came, Rei lowered her AT field in EOE, and absorbed Adam, thus Adam and Lilim became one, and they were ready to create the Human Instrumentality Project by allowing Rei+Adam to be absorbed by Lilith (on the cross with the face mask). However, Unit01 1005 sync ratio itself with Shinji and the little red thingy inside it (i forget the name of it now), was pierced by the Lance of Longenis. There are THREE ways the Human Instrumentality Project can occur, Adam+Lilith being absorbed by Lilim. Or the Lance piercing an Eva. Specifically in this case, only Unit01. The Devil Eva. OR, the Angels coming into contact with Adam. The only difference between all of this is who ultimately controls the end result of HIP. Shinji controlled it because the lance pierced the eva and he was inside it. Who controlled adam+lilim and the Lilith one, we dont know. And I believe the Angel who came into contact with Adam would be in control. Which is why,
    1. The evas wanted to kill Gendo, because they wanted Adam.
    2. The Angel attacked the ship when Asuka was introduced in NGE. Kaji was carrying the suitcase of Adam's embryo on that ship.

And yes, I did say three ways the HIP can occur. If you remember, antartica, the second impact. just like the explosion in EOE. And then, the sea of Antartica was red. LCL red. My theory is, HIP had already occured before. And people came back with no rememberance of it. But thats my theory. I believe a impact occurs when HIP is about to begin. Which also explains how they managed to get Adam to the embryo stage, cause a HIP, causing impact. And preventing him from destroying man kind. Then SEELE catches word, wants HIP to occur to reach a 'higher evolution stage' of mankind. But yea. meh.

Adam was in Gendo's hand because he wanted to control HIP.

So, anymore questions or input on what ive said is appreciated and welcome.

Asuka and Shinji appeared on a shore. didn't both of them die? or was Shinji dreaming? ad now that we are all dead, how can there be human life on this planet?
    all

it was real and they did die,but the point of humaninstrumentality was becoming a god,and when shinji rejected humaninstrumentality he became physical agin,asuka came back due to sheer will
    Yui states that any humans in the LCL can always return if the wish it

purify weird soul complete

wow that was deep.
    now I have a small questionabout the HIP: is it supposed to annihilate every single human being?

No. It is more of a plan to merge every entity into a single form.

another question. I realize there are things that are not meant to be explained in anime. which is one of the beautiful things I like about it. but may be there is one for my qustion: at the very end of End of Evangelion. Asuka and Shinji appeared on a shore. didn't both of them die? or was Shinji dreaming? ad now that we are all dead, how can there be human life on this planet?

Asuka did die, but still reverted back to LCL and merged with everyone else. Shinji on the other hand never died but still merged with the rest of mankind while inside Eva-01.
    Shinji wasnt dreaming, no one died and the rest of humanity will return eventually (look around some other threads for the reason why, it's been explained countless times).

humanity did not die, it was merely merged into one being. Asuka did die, but Shinji (somehow) brought her back. Also notice she has different coloured eyes. When Fuyutski speaks of the Eva being eternal proof of mankind's existence, he is referring to when mankind is extinct, he does not mean it is extinct now. Plus, it was said about twelve years before this incident, and it is a flashback.
    Shinji attained both the Fruit of Life and the Fruit of Wisdom, and pretty much became God. He decided mankinds' fate, and decided that mankind could either remain in the single being, or return to individual entities.

HIP was not annihaltion. It was merely a way that all humans lost their AT fields unwillingly. And became one in an LCL ocean. All but Shinji, being in the Eva allowed him to make the decision that either allowed mankind to return back to their individual selves, thus reclaiming their AT fields. Or, continue with the HIP, and reach a higher plain of existence and evolution. But this has been said already 3 times previous in this post. Im just reiterating in a more detailed way.

Ok, if you remember towards the end of the HIP, Shinji was floating upwards, and his mother said "they all have the power to return if their heart wishes to". This ocean he was floatin in was the LCL ocean that holds all mankind. It is from where all who wish to return, shall float to the surface and be their individual selves again. No-one died from HIP, they merely lost their AT fields and became one. Just like when Shinji became one with Unit01. And the Angel. He liquidfied, into LCL. He returned, just like Asuka and Shinji did, who both ended up on the beach. Just like the rest of mankind can, deceased or alive before Hip began. Misato can return, Kaji can, Rei can, Gendo can, Yui can. All can, dead or alive. They will return to their individual forms.

Gendo's agenda, lol no pun intended, was what we thought to SEELE. SEELE wanted to start HIP for their own intents and purposes of evolution because to them, the world is becoming a hateful place not worthy of attention or something. Thus using Gendo as a pawn involving the Evas as the starting point for HIP. However, Gendo's plan, was to me, reuniting himself with Yui. Through the use of HIP. Whether he wanted to join her in as in LCL form, or bring her back preventing HIP. Were not sure. But from that statement, we may be able to assume that Gendo was going to fulfil SEELE's plan, while his own agenda of reuniting himself with Yui. But, it wouldnt be the first time misinterpretation has occured from NGE's statements.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't the being that Shinji brought back an amalgamation of Asuka, Rei, and Misato? It would make sense; once the AT fields were broken down, those three were no longer individuals, so Shinji, being equivalent to God, was able to bring parts of them back as one and...uhm...choke them. ^_^;
    It is my belief that Shinji may not have conciously willed her/them to return, but that the being we saw was a manifestation of his subconcious desires (consider the visions he saw in both versions of ep.26). mind you i don't consider that fact, just simple speculation.

There is no difference between HIP and HCP. The words 'Instrumentality' and 'Complementation' are both translations of the same word in Japanese, and are used interchangeably. HCP was proposed by Gendo and approved by SEELE, but while SEELE's purpose was to merge all of humanity into one "perfect being", Gendo's secret purpose was simply to re-unite with Yui.
    From the RCB:

Instrumentality Project/Human Complementation Project (HCP)
    (JINRUI HOKAN KEIKAKU)]
    A plan to artificially evolve humanity, which had reached its limit as a colony of flawed and separate entities, into a perfect single being. It was promoted under the direction of SEELE, with Special Agency NERV as the implementing organization. However, it seems that SEELE's objective differed from that of NERV -- that is to say of Gendou and Fuyutsuki. Eva was not actually built as a weapon, but instead with the aim of realizing this project. Specifically, this appears to have been a project to artificially initiate Third Impact, thus eliminating all of humanity who, after shedding their human forms, would then evolve to a new stage.

If you remember, antartica, the second impact. just like the explosion in EOE. And then, the sea of Antartica was red. LCL red. My theory is, HIP had already occured before. And people came back with no rememberance of it.

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:42 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my next post I will type the rest I reached the maxumum character limit

Newbie kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: eva answers

Chimera wrote:
    If you remember, antartica, the second impact. just like the explosion in EOE. And then, the sea of Antartica was red. LCL red. My theory is, HIP had already occured before. And people came back with no rememberance of it.

I agree, it would also explain how and why the petrified headless-statue is around, and why Kaworu is ironically seated on top of it when he hooks up with Shinji for the first time, because it was a product of the previous Fall.

I've also been thinking that the SDDS are actually Adam's DNA itself, and that the way in which Seele can predict the evolution and arrival of the Angels is due to it being encoded into Adam's DNA, the SDDS would then literally be the instruction manual for life, that would contain the future destinies of all Angelic souls borne from it.

+ Reply to Thread