+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Evangelion

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Evangelion

So, towards the end of the series, I think it was the second to the last episode. The fifth child said to shinji "Im saying I love you" was he a homosexual or was he just really friendly. It confused me. I dont mind gay people so thats not why I posted this. I was just confused and it bugged me that I didnt know.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evangelion

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    So, towards the end of the series, I think it was the second to the last episode. The fifth child said to shinji "Im saying I love you" was he a homosexual or was he just really friendly. It confused me. I dont mind gay people so thats not why I posted this. I was just confused and it bugged me that I didnt know.
    Well technically Kaouru was an angel/shito so he isnt even human to begin with. In my opinion I guess he meant it 50/50. (thats really not an answer but..)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    Well technically Kaouru was an angel/shito so he isnt even human to begin with. In my opinion I guess he meant it 50/50. (thats really not an answer but..)
    lol that still dosnt answer my question.

Newbie fayth may be famous one day fayth may be famous one day
    Thanks

ive always wanted to know what this anime was about and ive only seen a couple of pics and clips and it looks quite good. could someone tel me a summary of the plot is. :P

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

the Angel said that to shinji so that shinji would trust him.
    he did that so shinji would kill him for betraying him.

Thanks

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh........................
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by fayth
    ive always wanted to know what this anime was about and ive only seen a couple of pics and clips and it looks quite good. could someone tel me a summary of the plot is. :P
    Its pretty much an series showing the defaults of instsumentality by killing what they refer to as 'Angels'
    Last edited by Meji Imaru; Jun 17, 2006 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

I kinda agree with what setsuna mudo1617 said, that it had something to do with getting Shinji's trust and getting Shinji to open up to him

but, I don't think Karou was really planning on getting killed by Shinji, he let Shinji kill him after he learned that NERV had Lillith and not Adam in Central Dogma. So my opinion would be that Karou (being an Angel) didn't fully understand that he was hitting on Shinji because of how casually he was acting about going to the showers with him, sleeping with him, etc. I think he just wanted Shinji to open up to him and trust him as a friend.......so that he could betray him......
    Last edited by Rei_unit00; Jun 18, 2006 at 07:36 AM.

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rei_unit00
    I kinda agree with what setsuna mudo1617 said, that it had something to do with getting Shinji's trust and getting Shinji to open up to him

but, I don't think Karou was really planning on getting killed by Shinji, he let Shinji kill him after he learned that NERV had Lillith and not Adam in Central Dogma. So my opinion would be that Karou (being an Angel) didn't fully understand that he was hitting on Shinji because of how casually he was acting about going to the showers with him, sleeping with him, etc. I think he just wanted Shinji to open up to him and trust him as a friend.......so that he could betray him......
    yes,that was the whole plan,but Karou let Shinji kill him so that the human could be saved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast