+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Evangelion

Newbie BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evangelion

Wow you guys r deep Altho i have seen the episode 3-4x alrdy i am still a bit confused about that last part in the episodes. lol i am not thinking clearly right now but I will put in my half a penny into this convo.

I think the reason y Karou said that is the fact that he understands the human race more than the other angels considering he is the closes human looking angel, I believe he understands our psychology. He knows the human beings r "alone" in this universe and want companionship, even tho karou doesn't "feel" the feelings of humans but he understands them. Therfor he expressed it... in an odd manner. Thats the reason y, I think, he said "I love you." to Shinji. He knows Shinji to be alone.

And maybe also that he wanted to be more human or to experience what it is like to be a human.

Quote Originally Posted by kororo
    rei is cute
    Rei is hot! rawr :P
    Last edited by BIGGByran; Jul 18, 2006 at 11:02 AM.
    4 lines of text.
    -- Hassun

Newbie onemandictatorship may be famous one day onemandictatorship may be famous one day onemandictatorship's Avatar
    Thanks

half a penny plus......uh...equals half a penny.i dont think it has anything to do with him being gay (they call those red herrings) or that he was proposely missleading shingi to gain his trust... he was honest with him that gained his trust. he was willing to die so humanity would have a future and shinji was the one who was to shape that future. were one finds both pity and admiration there also one finds love.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    So, towards the end of the series, I think it was the second to the last episode. The fifth child said to shinji "Im saying I love you" was he a homosexual or was he just really friendly. It confused me. I dont mind gay people so thats not why I posted this. I was just confused and it bugged me that I didnt know.
    At first i thought the fifth child was gay, but what he meant was that he loved human kind including the emo kid shinji.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes indeed, everybody wants a couple of hours with Rei........Or more.......
    If Shinji's dad was a pimp........And there was clones of Rei........2+2=
    Last edited by TaurusDemon23; Jul 23, 2006 at 02:18 PM.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

im startin to see where yer goin with this Tarus

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

So you do......I'm a bad little boy........Rei, Plz spank me.......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Bad Taurus. No victims for you tomorow. Go to your sleeping chambers.

The ending of evangelion confused me alot. Anyone else get confused with all the instrumentality?

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rei_unit00
    yeah, like I said, after he realized Adam wasn't in Central Dogma or he would've gone on and merged with Adam (had he been there) and would've started the 3rd impact (....had he been there)
    I'm sorry, I saw the series but I guess I dozed of in some parts. Whos Adam ???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast