Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Fate/Stay Night

Okay, so I just watched the entire series over the course of a week. I watched the last two episodes today and I'm kind of dissapointed.

Yeah, Shirou is content with his love of Saber and he's cool with not havin' her by his side, but I'M NOT!! And WTF?? She gives up her sword and pretty much dies??? Ugh...

I liked the series though, it was very good. Can somebody explain the last two episodes to me, because I'm kinda confused. ^_^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Fate/Stay Night

I felt the same way. its like he totally gave up on the one thing he cared about and it really was a disappointing ending. I felt like it was building up with her staying with him or him going back with her or something but no, nothing really happened.

As far as I can tell, we all know how Shirou felt about saber but yet he felt like he didn't want to force her to do something she didn't want to do. So he let her go and that is from what I can tell.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... the storylie was going soooooooooo good... til we got to the end... yes it is a very disappointing anime... but oh well... I just saw it this way... this is not a happy ending anime....
    Saber goes back ot her time and dies... and Shiro stays wishing Saber on his time.... not a happy anime...

I cannot think on any explanation for that ending though....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

the story .... very good story ..... and characters ..... hammm ..... what can i say ..... every character has his own style and has good looking ....... and i think the end very good end why... i don't know .... if you think what the perfect end for this anime you will find the own end of the anime the perfect end .... ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I felt the same way. its like he totally gave up on the one thing he cared about and it really was a disappointing ending. I felt like it was building up with her staying with him or him going back with her or something but no, nothing really happened.

As far as I can tell, we all know how Shirou felt about saber but yet he felt like he didn't want to force her to do something she didn't want to do. So he let her go and that is from what I can tell.
    Y'see, there's a few different ways they could've ended the series. I still don't even understand why Saber dies in the first place. She was just fine until she went back to her own time. Plus, Shirou had a command spell left! He could've made her stay if he really wanted her to. But, me being the softie I am, I probably wouldn't have done it either.

I dunno, maybe I'm just mad because I wanted to see one of those "happily ever after" endings. It was bad enough when Archer died (I wanted to see him make it to the end too) while fighting Berserker; watching Saber die was double the dissapointment. >_<

The second Archer (Gilgamesh), on the other hand, I jumped up and clapped when he kicked the bucket! He was a jerk, I never liked his character. A man who wants a woman should treat her as such, yet he was callin' her out of her name, sayin' things like, "I'll make you bow before me," then after a few blows are traded, he's like, "I want you to be mine." WTF? Dude had issues, LOL. Glad she kicked his ass.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Okay, so I just watched the entire series over the course of a week. I watched the last two episodes today and I'm kind of dissapointed.

Yeah, Shirou is content with his love of Saber and he's cool with not havin' her by his side, but I'M NOT!! And WTF?? She gives up her sword and pretty much dies??? Ugh...

I liked the series though, it was very good. Can somebody explain the last two episodes to me, because I'm kinda confused. ^_^
    the ending was indeed a "WTF" ... BUT it was the most rational way to end it ... because the holy grail is destroyed at last so there won't be next wars for later generations ,for all 3 wars before this one the holy grail never summoned completely and perfectly it was the first time on kiri's hands (the scheme was started at first by three mages families at the lead of Einzbern (Illya's family) ... Rin is Sakura's sister from one side parent (or so i understood) ... Saber can't stay because the last traces of abnormalities was removed forever and she has to pay for her sins at the past and not just run away from it (or so she thinks) .... i think there isn't any more confusing things .... if you remember any let's discuss it here
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    the ending was indeed a "WTF" ... BUT it was the most rational way to end it ... because the holy grail is destroyed at last so there won't be next wars for later generations ,for all 3 wars before this one the holy grail never summoned completely and perfectly it was the first time on kiri's hands (the scheme was started at first by three mages families at the lead of Einzbern (Illya's family) ... Rin is Sakura's sister from one side parent (or so i understood) ... Saber can't stay because the last traces of abnormalities was removed forever and she has to pay for her sins at the past and not just run away from it (or so she thinks) .... i think there isn't any more confusing things .... if you remember any let's discuss it here
    I suppose that makes some sense. But I woulda been a bit more satisfied with the ending if Saber stayed with Shirou.

They did Archer pretty dirty too. At least he went out like a G, LOL. But I don't understand why Saber had to die--is she dead? It's hard to tell with that ending.

Then there's a new Fate coming I hear--unless it's already out. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (I think). I seen a few images on Google a few weeks ago.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I suppose that makes some sense. But I woulda been a bit more satisfied with the ending if Saber stayed with Shirou.

They did Archer pretty dirty too. At least he went out like a G, LOL. But I don't understand why Saber had to die--is she dead? It's hard to tell with that ending.

Then there's a new Fate coming I hear--unless it's already out. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (I think). I seen a few images on Google a few weeks ago.
    can you show us some of those pics ?!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast